Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makem Fans Last Night.
I don't know how true this is, but apparently the fans of the Rabble down the road were giving Connor Whickham stick last night.
Fair enough, I'm sure we have done the same in similar circumstances.
BUT, they were apparently shouting "Paedo" at him.
I mean, really?

Would that be the same Connor Whickham who was apparently targeted by one of Johnsons accusers friends but refused to get involved?
Would they be the same fans who have cheered Johnson to the rafters this last 12 months despite his club knowing all about his actions?

If true, that really does set a whole new level of delusion for that lot.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
i can tell that you're not really surprised though...
Only 39,000 there last night - they didn't even have all parts of the ground open

There were about 500 left when Borini scored Fat Sam's "goal of the season"

Flatpak stadium, Plastic club that harbours paedos

Shit fans

:bart:
(02-03-2016, 02:31 PM)tattyheed Wrote: i can tell that you're not really surprised though...

Funnily enough, I would be surprised, if it turned out to be true.
Joking aside, I would have thought most of their fans would have been embarrassed by the whole situation and wouldn't want to attract any more adverse attention relating to the subject.
It may well have been a very small section of idiots but you just never know.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.