Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brasil babes
Before anyone says.........I spelt it correctly. Brasil has an S NOT a Z.

Been doon the Toon all day on a "babe watch". God the security around SJP is unbelievable AND nonsensical (?). Tents that you drive your car through, boot up, bonnet up, check glove box and everything.

We don't even do half of this shit against the unwashed.

Spoke to a couple of cops who were on a double shift. They were actually in really good form. Spent an hour telling them about Brasil/Rio. They are both off there next year :D

Anyway, not many lush tanned babes around at 2.00 (unfortunately, I was parked outside at Black Garter opposite Poundland, so there lies the reason perhaps. God there was some sights (obviously locals). Embarrassing (and I didn't even know them).
Did ya go in and watch the match Bob?
For anyone who doesn't know Brasil beat NZ 3-0.This means Brasil stay here now to play their qtr final.
(01-08-2012, 06:25 PM)Boydie Wrote: Did ya go in and watch the match Bob?
For anyone who doesn't know Brasil beat NZ 3-0.This means Brasil stay here now to play their qtr final.

No mate, I was on the beer.

I spent 21days on Copa beach. Here's a taste (and believe me, this is NOTHING on reality).

[Image: 2a0l11y.jpg]

My hotel was immediately above the head of the lass on the left.
(01-08-2012, 06:27 PM)Blacknwhite Wrote:

I spent 21days on Copa beach. Here's a taste (and believe me, this is NOTHING on reality).

Oh i could well imagine Bob,i'd live on that beach no problem.I'd be like a little hermit crab.:D
(01-08-2012, 06:29 PM)Boydie Wrote:

Oh i could well imagine Bob,i'd live on that beach no problem.I'd be like a little hermit crab.:D

you mean like a little stone goat :007:
(01-08-2012, 06:57 PM)Gos Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 06:29 PM)Boydie Wrote:

you mean like a little stone goat :007:

Well no.....like a pervert really.:D
Hmmmm.....

They seem to have their share of beach bums :bounce: