Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dempsey
He's being made to train with the youth team because he want's a move to puddles....Fulham don't want him to leave.

Now here's a player we should be looking at.
He is the best American player, probably ever.
Well he had a good season last year and could certainly do a job for us if we are actually in the market for another striker. Well anyone for that matter!
Not sure we could compete with "massive" Liverpool though if they want him as well.
I suppose we could agree to stay out of the race if they allow us to have Andy Carroll on loan!:yep:
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(31-07-2012, 06:08 AM)SirLes9 Wrote: Well he had a good season last year and could certainly do a job for us if we are actually in the market for another striker. Well anyone for that matter!
Not sure we could compete with "massive" Liverpool though if they want him as well.
I suppose we could agree to stay out of the race if they allow us to have Andy Carroll on loan!:yep:

Yes, they are a top 5 club you know :D
He'd be great but not the kind of player Ashley is going to sign.
(31-07-2012, 03:12 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: He'd be great but not the kind of player Ashley is going to sign.

I agree. I believe he is 29(?) so he is past our buying age these days