Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carroll to west ham
I'd have him.mudsling.gif
I agree Boydie, I don't think I'd pay the 20million liverpool seem to want though. I think he'd be good alongside Cissé if we use him properly.
(30-07-2012, 11:06 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: I agree Boydie, I don't think I'd pay the 20million liverpool seem to want though. I think he'd be good alongside Cissé if we use him properly.

If puddles would take £2m off wet spam to loan him and he dug his heels in for us we'd get him....i don't know what the lad wants.Does he want to be with his mate Nolan or does he wanna come home.I've a sneaky feeling his family have told him he's not been happy away from here.
(30-07-2012, 11:27 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(30-07-2012, 11:06 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: I agree Boydie, I don't think I'd pay the 20million liverpool seem to want though. I think he'd be good alongside Cissé if we use him properly.

If puddles would take £2m off wet spam to loan him and he dug his heels in for us we'd get him....i don't know what the lad wants.Does he want to be with his mate Nolan or does he wanna come home.I've a sneaky feeling his family have told him he's not been happy away from here.

This is what I think. I'll take it a step further though and say his family/close friends have told him that at NUFC he was on fire, at L'pool his career is steadily going down the drain.
Gaurdian newspaper reporting that he doesn't want to goto west ham
The trouble is though, Liverpool won't allow him to come here on loan as we are major competition for them, West Ham aren't.
Giving us a player who would make us even stronger would be a mistake for them.
I reckon they would loan him out to any club outside of the top 8.
As far as we are concerned, its money or no deal.

For Carroll, it would be a backward step to play for fat Sam. He's trying to get rid of the "target man" image, and thats all he would be seen as if he went and played for them.
If I was West Ham fan I would seriously worry about the direction their team will be taking this season.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
The Chronicle have tweeted he wants to wait for Newcastle
(31-07-2012, 09:22 AM)vixxen Wrote: The Chronicle have tweeted he wants to wait for Newcastle

Nice i like this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:bounce:
eh dont forget o,niell wants him.:D
@nufcfans have west ham signed carroll? Bbc say yes, sky say no! #NUFC

West Ham's Next Match

West Ham 13/10
Draw 12/5
Aston Villa 7/4

Premier League Top Half Finish 12/13

£10 Free Bet

West Ham have denied a deal has been done to sign Liverpool forward Andy Carroll.

Hammers boss Sam Allardyce is believed to be keen to add the England target-man to his squad for the club's Premier League and was reported to have offered £2million to take the player on loan.

That deal was also thought to include a £17m fee to make the switch permanent next summer as the Reds are reluctant to allow the man they paid £35m for last year to leave in a loan-only deal.

But with Brendan Rodgers having offered Carroll hope of a future at Anfield, West Ham have moved to distance themselves from claims that a deal is in place.

And Sky Sports sources understand Carroll would not consider a permanent move to the Hammers.

The 23-year-old striker has scored six goals in 42 Premier League games for Liverpool since joining from Newcastle in January 2011.