Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agent MON
Definitely better than the last plant, Can they actually field a starting 11 next season?
Well they can but with only 2 decent players.
Well...........It's very quiet over there. Perhaps I'm being unfair and they're not back from their hols yet.

might be worth a wee bet - 5th bottom or lower by New Year and 2nd bottom at end of season. You heard it here first. :D
(29-07-2012, 12:48 AM)Boydie Wrote: Well they can but with only 2 decent players.

sorry am i missing something here, i'm struggling to think what 2 players your on about :D
Not because i hate them but looking in on there club i don't think they will do very well this season...:)
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
(29-07-2012, 12:54 AM)Blacknwhite Wrote: Well...........It's very quiet over there. Perhaps I'm being unfair and they're not back from their hols yet.

might be worth a wee bet - 5th bottom or lower by New Year and 2nd bottom at end of season. You heard it here first. :D

I agree with this. I think the may be running into financial difficulties since the year before last. They spent big and lost almost all of that. Look at Gyan for example. Guy hated the place so much he moved across the Mediterranean.
and remember heskey still available

and as i type this they make a bid for steven fletcher