Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Terry Charged
(27-07-2012, 07:40 PM)Pazman Wrote: Terry immediately denied the charge in a statement saying: "I deny the charge and I will be requesting the opportunity to attend the commission for a personal hearing."

He'll make a right meal of this.:aaagh:
Terry is a toe rag who should've been a cat burgler, mugger, twocker etc etc if he wasn't a good footy player but didn't a judge and jury find him not guilty ? So probably the FA coffers are maybe a little light, here's the rub, if the racial shoe had been on the other foot this would've been a none story. A waste of tax payers money, why don't these alleged grown "men" live up to their fans expectations and set good examples to those same people who would give up a limb to be in their overly privileged shoes.
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own !
(27-07-2012, 11:15 PM)Milburn11 Wrote: Terry is a toe rag who should've been a cat burgler, mugger, twocker etc etc if he wasn't a good footy player but didn't a judge and jury find him not guilty ? So probably the FA coffers are maybe a little light, here's the rub, if the racial shoe had been on the other foot this would've been a none story. A waste of tax payers money, why don't these alleged grown "men" live up to their fans expectations and set good examples to those same people who would give up a limb to be in their overly privileged shoes.

From what I understood it was only a judge who found him not guilty maybe if it had been a jury it would have been a different outcome
My undersatnding of the trial is not that he was cleared of using racist language but that there was no way of knowinig what had been said to him before he said it. That being the case i don't see why it would be any different to the suarez case and should definitely be brought up as an issue for the fa and, in all honestly, have similar results to teh suarez trial. There is a difference between giving someone a criminal record for something they say and giving someone a ban and fine.