Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bale
should bale be banned by FIFA?

for those that don't know what i'm on about, Bale was originally going to be selected for team GB but claimed to be injured. Now he seems fit enough to take part in a friendly match for spuds and FIFA have said if the FA were to make a complaint then they could ban him from playing till the olympics is finished (that includes all friendly matches)

on a side note, it appears that bale has had some work done on his ears
[Image: gareth+bale+ears.jpg]
I do think he should be banned, on the ear note the surgeon who has done them didn't do as good a job as Christine Reid from the RVI did on my eldest Tongue
i seen it on the tv, i think somthing should be done he told lies and makes gb look like fools, he might think the gb team are not good enough for him to playing with.
Is the picture on the right not Lee Evans in a Spurs shirt?LOL!
No doubt the FA will not say anything as Spurs are such a massive club.:aaagh:
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
it looks like tim henman to me.:D
Quote:But Sky Sports News understands Stuart Pearce and the football authorities have no interest in pursuing that course of action and Bale was happy to focus on the positive side of his recovery.

what a load of bollox
(25-07-2012, 07:41 PM)Pazman Wrote: should bale be banned by FIFA?

for those that don't know what i'm on about, Bale was originally going to be selected for team GB but claimed to be injured. Now he seems fit enough to take part in a friendly match for spuds and FIFA have said if the FA were to make a complaint then they could ban him from playing till the olympics is finished (that includes all friendly matches)

on a side note, it appears that bale has had some work done on his ears
[Image: gareth+bale+ears.jpg]

He should have left his lugs the way they were. They just look stupid sticking out like that now :D
If i'm not mistaken i think they had the right to turn it down anyway.