Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTD111 FORUM!
Happy birthday UTD111 Forum!

As a newbie all I can say is so far so good and I look forward to being part of it all, Roll on another two years and thanks for all the friendly banter.
(18-06-2014, 02:00 AM)Ciatmol Wrote: Congrats people and thank you for making the forum as open and friendly as it is. I remember getting the emails as we tried different places and the final one to say that this forum had been set up, it was like coming home again and although i never managed to sustain my position as having the most posts (i think i held it for about a day which is crazy) the forum is still my home page in my browser and so still the first thing i read everyday. Long may it last.

Cheers

I am humbled by those words but its really you members that make this place great could not do it without you all :clap:

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]

(18-06-2014, 02:46 PM)Monty Don Wrote: Happy birthday UTD111 Forum!

As a newbie all I can say is so far so good and I look forward to being part of it all, Roll on another two years and thanks for all the friendly banter.

Thanks monty glad to have you on board :yep:
as someone who has been here since day 1, can I just say we have had our ups and downs with the team, and also with certain members, but it has been a pleasure, even though morhana had me locked up in the naughty corner for most of the first year (she said it was for everyone's protection)

long may this forum continue
I was locked up too LOL!

No worries Paz mate - she seems to have lost the key to the naughty corner lately Big Grin

As the person who does the technical side of the forum, I have to say it has been a priviledge to set up and maintain something that has obviously brought so much pleasure to so many folks for the last two years.

I never fail to be impressed by the cool judgement and nerve of the admins here or the quality of the posts by so many great members.

It's a credit to all of us that we've had so little of the shite that seems to spoil so many footy forums - well done every single one of you.

:yep:

Tongue
Personal circumstances mean I'm not posting as much as I was - but this place remains a central part of my "online life" and I can't imagine that changing anytime soon. Check email, check Facebook, check UTD111. It's as automatic as that now.
Thanks to Mick and all the admins for the fabulous job you do. Cheers to all members, regardless of whether you talk sense or talk bollocks! This is a great place to be. x
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
(18-06-2014, 07:44 PM)Pazman Wrote: even though morhana had me locked up in the naughty corner for most of the first year (she said it was for everyone's protection)

You know your dying to misbehave again Tongue and when you do I will pounce :007::007::007:

(18-06-2014, 08:07 PM)Mick Wrote: I was locked up too LOL!

No worries Paz mate - she seems to have lost the key to the naughty corner lately Big Grin

Trust me it ain't so I had the whole place re-kitted out new locks as well (sure Boydie took bar soap in to get a copy he thinks I did not notice scamp that he is)

But unfortunately you all been too good lately, but I know you can't keep it up forever soon................ :007::007::007:

If anyone wants to test out the naughty corner go on make my day :):):)

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]

[Image: Congratulations12-1dragged.jpg]

A pat on the back from me to the admins and to the members whose contributions make this such great forum. I don't post much but I read everything! Keep up the good work.......:yep:
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.