Mark Gillespie
Paul Dummett
Alex Murphy
Matt Ritchie
Joe White
Joe Willock
Amadou Diallo
Ben Parkinson
No Darren Fletcher on commentary is almost as good as 3 points!

Pleased to see both Hall and Anderson in the team, would love Hall to have a barn stormer, and I think he is capable of it.

They will slow the game and play counter attack where they can, an early goal would be huge here. We should win, but we also know what supporting this club usually involves, anything but what you'd expect!
Looking good so far. Really need to try and get another goal soon to out this have away
Paul Dummett has just dropped his pants in our penalty area and shat away two points and with them, possibly, European football for next season. I'll ask again: why is Dummett still at our club?
Fucking shite, absolutely fucking shite.

Any team, but them, honestly, to lose 2 points to those absolutely shite bags is embarassing. Dummett is braindead but you'll see 20-30 of those incidents per match day and not one will be given. Can't understand how braindead Dummett is with Young who a) isn't good in the air and b) isn't going to get anywhere near it, to even give a shit little referee like Harrington a chance to make a decision, but he did.

Shameful result, but it is where we are at right now sadly.
(02-04-2024, 09:32 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: Fucking shite, absolutely fucking shite.

Any team, but them, honestly, to lose 2 points to those absolutely shite bags is embarassing. Dummett is braindead but you'll see 20-30 of those incidents per match day and not one will be given. Can't understand how braindead Dummett is with Young who a) isn't good in the air and b) isn't going to get anywhere near it, to even give a shit little referee like Harrington a chance to make a decision, but he did.

Shameful result, but it is where we are at right now sadly.

Sums it up nicely.

I have nothing to add!