Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mackems In Legal Fight
The Premier League is facing the possibility of a legal battle with three of their own clubs after it emerged that Cardiff City, Norwich City and Fulham have joined forces and instructed lawyers to fight the controversial decision not to dock Sunderland points for fielding an ineligible player.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014...-deduction
that would be harsh now

should have been done in the 1st place
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
I agree June it should've been done in the 1st place but i said at the time that the PL had made a catastrophic phuck up. They have made a massive problem for themselves by not dealing with it properly.
Like I have said many times poyet is a lucky twat.As for Cardiff,Fulham and Norwich just not good enough and deserve to go down they should take it on the chin and shut the fuck up.
they won't though will they, it will drag on for months like the west ham affair a few years ago
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
(03-05-2014, 11:27 PM)gossie_leg_end Wrote: they won't though will they, it will drag on for months like the west ham affair a few years ago

correct....:clap:
These other clubs should've objected at the time....now it looks like sour grapes and plays into the mackems hands.
if the past they have deducted the points gained in which any ineligible players have played in, in Sunderland's case, they only gained 1 point so therefore that's al that would be taken away.
(04-05-2014, 12:02 AM)Pazman Wrote: if the past they have deducted the points gained in which any ineligible players have played in, in Sunderland's case, they only gained 1 point so therefore that's al that would be taken away.

But they are capable of giving them a 3,6,9 point deduction for the crime that the filthy cunts have got away with......I'm with Pedro...Poyet is the luckiest twat on earth.
feckin love it :clap::clap:

the more the clowns down the road and the inept twits in charge get some idiot air time the better, takes the limelight off us and puts it on those that deserve it, like already said, it should have been dealt with at source at the time, it has come back to bite as predicted :clap::clap: