The Newcastle United Forum

Full Version: Predictionfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our beloved Mick has went above and beyond this week with supplying us with the next 3 sets of fixtures.... i've just spent 15 mins putting mine in and now have no skin left on my 1 and only typing finger and i'm seeking legal advice from a no win no fee solicitor for repetitive strain injury  Big Grin

Actually i'm happy to get them out of the way .... cheers Mick  Beer
(23-11-2021, 10:14 PM)Boydie Wrote: [ -> ]Our beloved Mick has went above and beyond this week with supplying us with the next 3 sets of fixtures.... i've just spent 15 mins putting mine in and now have no skin left on my 1 and only typing finger and i'm seeking legal advice from a no win no fee solicitor for repetitive strain injury  Big Grin

Aye, it's one of those periods where the fixtures have only a day or two in between so if we stuck rigidly to weeks at a time, there would be very little timescale in between for the new week to appear (it's a quirk of the software) - and folks might miss their predictions.

This way, you can fill in predictions as and when you have time. 

By the way Boydie - Nick De Marco is my lawyer - bring it on!!  ROFL ROFL ROFL
(24-11-2021, 12:28 PM)Mick Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-11-2021, 10:14 PM)Boydie Wrote: [ -> ]Our beloved Mick has went above and beyond this week with supplying us with the next 3 sets of fixtures.... i've just spent 15 mins putting mine in and now have no skin left on my 1 and only typing finger and i'm seeking legal advice from a no win no fee solicitor for repetitive strain injury  Big Grin

Aye, it's one of those periods where the fixtures have only a day or two in between so if we stuck rigidly to weeks at a time, there would be very little timescale in between for the new week to appear (it's a quirk of the software) - and folks might miss their predictions.

Struggling to reply to this Mick as i've had severe pain in my typing finger that has kept me awake all night and Doctors now say i may lose the use of my lower arm that may need amputated. I use my left hand and arm for everything and the thought of wiping my backside with my right hand terrifies me. God bless the poor carer that will have to encounter that awful task. My no win no fee solicitor reckons he represented OJ Simpson and says i'm in for a multi million pound payout .... hope you don't have to sell your castle and collection of vintage sports cars.
(26-11-2021, 12:13 AM)Boydie Wrote: [ -> ]

Struggling to reply to this Mick as i've had severe pain in my typing finger that has kept me awake all night and Doctors now say i may lose the use of my lower arm that may need amputated. I use my left hand and arm for everything and the thought of wiping my backside with my right hand terrifies me. God bless the poor carer that will have to encounter that awful task. My no win no fee solicitor reckons he represented OJ Simpson and says i'm in for a multi million pound payout .... hope you don't have to sell your castle and collection of vintage sports cars.

I share your pain. With the problems you've had just adding a few scores, imagine the pain barrier my own fingers went through adding all the feckin matches! But I do it for you folks, selflessly sacrificing my own needs.

Angel

Some good news and some bad news for you, by the way. 

The good news is that when you're filling in your form applying for a carer, there's a box you can tick to specify a "left-handed carer". In the explanation box underneath, just put "to wipe my arse". I'm sure they'll understand....

The bad news is that unfortunately if you do really want a carer, you'll have to sell your house to pay for one thanks to the imbecile eton fuckwit running the country.

Did OJ Simpson ever get his glove back btw?

header
(26-11-2021, 09:46 AM)Mick Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-11-2021, 12:13 AM)Boydie Wrote: [ -> ]

I share your pain. With the problems you've had just adding a few scores, imagine the pain barrier my own fingers went through adding all the feckin matches! But I do it for you folks, selflessly sacrificing my own needs.

Angel

Some good news and some bad news for you, by the way. 

The good news is that when you're filling in your form applying for a carer, there's a box you can tick to specify a "left-handed carer". In the explanation box underneath, just put "to wipe my arse". I'm sure they'll understand....

The bad news is that unfortunately if you do really want a carer, you'll have to sell your house to pay for one thanks to the imbecile eton fuckwit running the country.

Did OJ Simpson ever get his glove back btw?

header

I think OJ gave his glove to Michael Jackson.... as for our broken care system .... i don't hold much hope of getting the required care.

I'll probably have to move into your castle Mick and get care from your servants and we served your finest red wine from the cellar  Beer