The Newcastle United Forum

Full Version: UTD111 Predictions League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We're looking at starting a Predictions League - where you predict the results for EPL matches each week and get points for the ones you get right.

It's a bit of work to set up - but I'm happy to give it a go and do the work if enough people are interested?

Can you please indicate in this thread whether you would want to play?

Won't get it sorted for this weekend but would have it up and running for the second lot of matches onwards.

Mick
yeah i'll play, it was fun on the last board, is it to predict exact scores?
(14-08-2012, 10:21 PM)Pazman Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i'll play, it was fun on the last board, is it to predict exact scores?

I haven't looked too closely at the software description yet - but it looks like you get points for getting the result right, and more points if you predict the exact score.

It then produces a league table of how many points each player has accumulated and this is updated each week.

Looks good!
sound better then last time, get with it people

vixxen

I'll have a go but expect me to be at the bottom LOL!
(14-08-2012, 10:42 PM)vixxen Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have a go but expect me to be at the bottom LOL!

I'm sure Boydie can think of a witty response to that!!! LOL!

vixxen

(14-08-2012, 10:43 PM)utd111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-08-2012, 10:42 PM)vixxen Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have a go but expect me to be at the bottom LOL!

I'm sure Boydie can think of a witty response to that!!! LOL!

looking at some of his other posts from tonight i guess he will soon LOL!
count me in :yep:
(14-08-2012, 10:11 PM)utd111 Wrote: [ -> ]We're looking at starting a Predictions League - where you predict the results for EPL matches each week and get points for the ones you get right.

It's a bit of work to set up - but I'm happy to give it a go and do the work if enough people are interested?

Can you please indicate in this thread whether you would want to play?

Won't get it sorted for this weekend but would have it up and running for the second lot of matches onwards.

Mick

Mick as you know we have spoke about this subject before as a private matter and i'm up for it ....oh and the results predictions ha ha.I reckon most members will give a predicted result as it's a bit fun etc....go on Mick you know you want to.:007:
im in
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8