Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Oscars.
(Also known as The Massive Chip on the Shoulder Awards)
I was going to put this post up a while ago but decided to wait till the event itself and see what crap was spouted that I could add to what I already thought.
So this could turn in to the most politically incorrect thread ever depending on where you all stand.

First of all we get Mrs Pinkett-Smith calling for5 a boycott by "non White" actors because none of them were nominated for the major awards.
Now I'm not a massive movie goer, but I don't recall seeing any movie really hitting the heights that had a big part played by black actors. Sorry, "non white" ones.
Straight Outa Compton. A film about black music aimed at black people? Hardly Titanic was it.

Don't get me wrong, I love some black actors.
Samuel L Jackson, Morgan Freeman, the late Richard Prior and even the Zebra from Madagascar.
Sorry for not including your husband Mrs Smith, just not a big fan.
But if they have done nothing of any real note in the last 12 months, they can't win anything.
Was Shearer nominated for PFA player of the year this year?

So Chris Rock (Zebra from Madagascar) hosted the event and had his say about how if the role had been a nomination he wouldn't have been chosen. Hopefully he won't be chosen next year and they will just get someone there, regardless of colour, who deserves the role.

We then get Sam Smith bleating on about it being an award for the "LGBT community" He even said in his speech that he was the first openly gay man to win an Oscar. fecking wrong you deluded muppet.
You not heard of Elton John then! There have been others as well.

So can we not go back to people just winning awards as "Men and Women" Perish the thought eh.

I myself shall be boycotting next years Oscars (who gives a feck eh) as there will no doubt be any nominations from the Geordie Community. I will stay at home wearing my T-shirt with Robson Green on the front and Tim Healy on the back.
They won't be nominated because, well, they are sh*t actors. But that's not really the point anymore is it.

Can I just nominate myself for politically incorrect post of the week.
I will only attend the awards ceremony though if a non white and LGBT board member is also nominated.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
I never bother much with crap like this or so-called "celebrities" in general.

I'd heard that "black people" were moaning again

But, lets face it, they're always moaning about everything - only ever outdone in the moaning stakes by the shirtlifters
(29-02-2016, 03:53 PM)Mick Wrote: I never bother much with crap like this or so-called "celebrities" in general.

But, lets face it, they're always moaning about everything - only ever outdone in the moaning stakes by the shirtlifters

OK.
So I hand over the political incorrectness title to Mick then cry

But it is correct about the moaning side of things.
They get something and all they can do is moan that they want more.
Sam smith will be complaining his award isn't pink next.
Now that could have made a very interesting sub plot.

They have already designed a music awards thing for black music. The MOBO's. But that isn't racist in the slightest is it!
What do we get next year, the black Oscars, probably called the Will's, Morgan's or Wesley's.
God help us if we get the Gay Oscars. Wouldn't even dare to think of the title for those ones, or the statues for that matter.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
I'm offended.
(29-02-2016, 04:56 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: I'm offended.

So am I.

As a white man who doesn't judge anyone by either their colour or sexual preference, it offends me when all they can do is use the race card/homophobic card as an excuse for their own failings.

the same applies in the "lack of black managers/coaches" arguments.
It's not about colour, its about a lack of talent and managerial ability.
I like to think of myself as a minority who is trapped in the body of a bald fat white bloke.
(29-02-2016, 03:53 PM)Mick Wrote: I never bother much with crap like this or so-called "celebrities" in general.

Jesus....:D:D:D:D... What a hoot..:DBig Grin
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
Transgender award next being gay is so 90's... ManBig Grin
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
(29-02-2016, 08:58 PM)Paranoid Pedro Wrote: Transgender award next being gay is so 90's... ManBig Grin

Presented by that transgender woman with the beard. (on her face)
Don't here anyone moaning about the black music awards. Imagine if we had awards for white music Jesus Christ they would be rioting on the streets then moaning about white cops telling them to behave and ahem shooting them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you ever seen a Mackem in Milan
GO ON FAT LAD- DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SELL IT Beer