Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Guilty
Let's hope they do the right thing and bang him up. As a father of two girls I'm fairly certain I would have personally cut his balls off.
My daughter is the same age as this girl and I reckon I would have clobbered him before the police got him.
However, his guilt is for the jury to decide.
Just think things are well stacked against him.

Sadly, there will still be no sanctions against his club if found guilty, despite their appalling actions.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Quite shocked to read about the possible sentences Johnson could face if found guilty.

On the 2 counts he has admitted 2, he could face up to 2 years in prison.
On the 2 further counts, which he has denied, he could face up to 14 years. WOW. Certainly didn't think it was such a high sentence.

IF he is found guilty, I seriously doubt he will get anywhere near that, though the judge seems to be looking at a hanging from what I've read.

Certainly a severe warning to anyone who might be in a similar situation to Johnson, though they get what they deserve if that is what they want to do with their time.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Put him in a room for an hour with the dads, brothers, uncles

When they're finished with him, he can go to prison

A good lookin lad like him will have the cons fighting over him - or maybe just taking turns..........Beer
Not guilty of first. Guilty of second case.
Bailed awaiting sentence.
Carries 4-10year sentence.
Mackems issued a statement saying nowt to do with them..
Basically the Makems brush over knowing all about his offences.
Say they didn't know he was pleading guilty but refrain was saying they didn't KNOW he was guilty.
Their actions are appalling to say the least though apparently not against the law or rules of the FA. Quite shocking really.

It's all about the ££££££££££££