Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makems this weekend.
After getting over their celebrations for winning.........well fuck all really, how nice would it be to see them have another case of the Halloween blues at the weekend?
I know its a day out but they do like a good seeing to on Halloween.
Probably the only time people like Cattermole and Johnson can go out and feel at home with their ugly mugs.
Everton is generally an unhappy hunting ground for them so a nice hammering will see them return to their senses and rightful place in the league.

Is a shit performance from a shit team, albeit a winning one enough to be the catalyst for a march on the top 4? Never in a million years.

I'm sure a certain player will be worn out after trick or treating on Saturday night.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Hope none of the bairns ask Johnson for a "trick or treat"

huh?
i fully expect the meltdown to begin again and think the toffees will be to sticky for them this weekend.
Not really bothered. Forgotten about them for a few months.
Oh dear.
Happy Halloween you fat headed twat.
FTM and 6 in a row and all that.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.