Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steve black
Incidentally, I think Micky Q was thinking of a mixture of Steve Backley and Roger Black. Now this could be seen as a javelin thrower who took a 400m run up (or a 400m runner who carried a weapon with him). However the two did actually join forces to create http://www.backleyblack.com. So it wasn’t too far a leap of the imagination after all.

I was told all this by that famous athlete Sebastian Davies. He used to take a 800 or 1500m run up for the long jump.
It's not very PC nowadays blackie black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(29-06-2015, 04:08 PM)Nige_S4 Wrote: Incidentally, I think Micky Q was thinking of a mixture of Steve Backley and Roger Black. Now this could be seen as a javelin thrower who took a 400m run up (or a 400m runner who carried a weapon with him). However the two did actually join forces to create http://www.backleyblack.com. So it wasn’t too far a leap of the imagination after all.

I was told all this by that famous athlete Sebastian Davies. He used to take a 800 or 1500m run up for the long jump.

i think it was carl higgins your thinking of ,he would take a 1oom run up to pot a snooker ball
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
This thread has gone all weird. So I'm out.
(29-06-2015, 06:59 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: This thread has gone all weird. So I'm out.

Micky it's not dragons den!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(29-06-2015, 06:59 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: This thread has gone all weird. So I'm out.

You started itscratch:D
(29-06-2015, 09:12 PM)Nige_S4 Wrote:

You started itscratch:D

aye he did :D
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
:D:D:D