Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
charlie austin
have heard that he has signed for us and will be revealed in the next 48 hours, it would be a good start but we need at least 7 players in, especially a creative midfielder and a couple of no nonsense centre backs
(08-06-2015, 07:10 PM)Gos Wrote: have heard that he has signed for us and will be revealed in the next 48 hours, it would be a good start but we need at least 7 players in, especially a creative midfielder and a couple of no nonsense centre backs

Would be great?! Where did you hear it gos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you're right Gos, but until I see a player in the shirt I dont believe nowt as theres too many stupid rumours flying about!

I really thought we missed a trick with Ings. Yes Liverpool probably offered more money and have obviously done bettee ovee the last couple of years but if we'd told the lad he was guaranteed a starting place he could have became a cult hero up here, really like the lad and think he'd do a job at any team.

Never the less, Austin is exactly what we need, we just need to give him the service...
(08-06-2015, 07:45 PM)Monty Don Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 07:10 PM)Gos Wrote: have heard that he has signed for us and will be revealed in the next 48 hours, it would be a good start but we need at least 7 players in, especially a creative midfielder and a couple of no nonsense centre backs

Would be great?! Where did you hear it gos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, this story seems to come from the Daily Express - nuff said Zip It!
Charlie Austin has been praising Shearers achievements on twitter and got a great response from Shearer himself. Or should i say Shearer the Toon scout. :D

Charlie AustinVerified account
‏@chazaustin9
260 premier league goals!!! No one is catching him @alanshearer #thegoaldontmove

Alan Shearer ‏@alanshearer 32m32 minutes ago
Alan Shearer retweeted Charlie Austin
Why don't you come up here and try?! #9
He's now 2/1 to be a Toon player.

[Image: CHAQjr-XAAALqhH_zpsqlf2q8va.png]
Doesn't seem that long ago I watched him play for Swindon. You could tell he was destined for the big time. Not sure if we qualify for "big time", but we'll see.

Would be a good signing of it happens
if we sign him ill eat my fecking hat.
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
You're so negative Peds man. He'll be Klopps first signing. Then he'll spend the rest of the 100 mill that Ashley's allocated.

You heard it here first.
heard from someone who works at the club, bear in mind that these sources are open to half truths and hoaxes too but he is convinced its a done deal