Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Members
Mick what's going on!

I've noticed over the last few days loads of new members, with strange names IE

werdfsre34 geteat45 gebehj67 ksvx67 fdbjsn56 etc...

are we being hacked?
We seem to have some spam bots getting through our spam defences.

Not hackers - just random software sent out by spammers to try to cause mischief.

I'll try to sort it out so they get bounced before they register - but they aren't doing any particular harm.

Mick
(28-04-2015, 10:36 AM)Mick Wrote: We seem to have some spam bots getting through our spam defences.

Not hackers - just random software sent out by spammers to try to cause mischief.

I'll try to sort it out so they get bounced before they register - but they aren't doing any particular harm.

Mick

Ha Ha knew you would have it covered, shame they haven't any comments to share on the posts as we seem to be having a quiet period at the minute!

:D
(28-04-2015, 10:39 AM)Monty Don Wrote:
(28-04-2015, 10:36 AM)Mick Wrote: We seem to have some spam bots getting through our spam defences.

Mick

Ha Ha knew you would have it covered, shame they haven't any comments to share on the posts as we seem to be having a quiet period at the minute!

They would deposit comments if they got fully through

But it would look something like:

hgdfjdfshjfdhjj fjhsfjfkfjfkj dfnjskfjdkjsf fkjfsjfknskjfjsf?

Still make more sense than Carver of course LOL!
(28-04-2015, 10:43 AM)Mick Wrote:

Mick

crycry I,m sure that's what I heard him shouting at that fan on Saturday!
(28-04-2015, 10:43 AM)Mick Wrote:

Mick

so they're finnish then huh?

Incidentally does anyone here speak norweigan, swedish or danish? Odd question i know but i'm seriously interested....
Nah mate.

I've only ever talked shite:D
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
:lol: aye me an all.

the reason I ask is that I have a mate that's learning and (admittedly slowed down) there seem to be a lot of words that are understandable if you have a knowledge of Northumbrian, when spoken of course rather than written. It's the kinda dull stuff that interests me these days.... I used to enjoy watching football but, well, you know how that ended up!