Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Shit, Sherlock?
"Williamson Expecting "Electric" Atmosphere"

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20150331/...70_4604124?

Well, you could have knocked me down with a crowbar when I read that.....an electric atmosphere in a mackem derby, whatever next???

Whoever wrote that shite deserves a slap

:slap:
i hope its his last derby
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
i hope that he scores the winner

hahahahahahahaha
(01-04-2015, 10:51 AM)tattyheed Wrote: i hope that he scores the winner

hahahahahahahaha

I'll have a pint of what you've been drinking Tatty :D Beer
Williamson hatrick?
(01-04-2015, 03:03 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: Williamson hatrick?

I,ll show my arse in fenwick window if he gets a hatrick!

:D:D:D:D
Very unlikely I know, but what if we win 1-o and Williamson gets te winner.
Where would that leave him historically?

There have been worse players than him who have scored in this game and still get well remembered as the years pass by.
Was And O'Brian a better players than Williamson.
Was Helder?
Was Dabizas? Debatable one as he was the perfect mix of the good, the bad and the downright ugly.
Albert Luque wrapped it up apparently! Another shit player who we still sing about.
Michael Chopra?

Someone should send this post to Williamson as proof that a goal in this game, especially the winner and he gets a life lasting get out of jail free card.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Andy O'Brian was similar but slightly better IMO.
Dabizas? He was a fantastic defender, certainly better than any we have had in the last 10 years. Seriously underrated player.
(02-04-2015, 08:33 AM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: Andy O'Brian was similar but slightly better IMO.
Dabizas? He was a fantastic defender, certainly better than any we have had in the last 10 years. Seriously underrated player.

I,m with you on dabizas Micky quality player and underated,never gets a mention always gave 100%.

Apart from when bergkamp fluked that back heel through his legs and scored that wonder goal still think he didn't mean to do that!

:D