Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dick
Could just be rumours but the word is the Dick has left the village of the damned by mutual consent.
he didn't sound like a man determined to stick around in his post match interview from what I've read. I know there's a local rivalry thing and all that jazz but i can't help feel sorry for them; the owner tries his damnedest but it never works out does it.

any way sling your insults but bless them maybe one day it'll be a north east one two! course i imagine satan'll be looking to buy ice skates at the same time but heck you never know right.
I hope Interflora give them their money back?

cry
It won't happen. Well at least not yet anyway.

We all know he will lose his job in the middle of October, the week before they play us.
Fat Sam will then be appointed just in time to face us and guarantee a win for them.
Isn't that the way it has to happen for them lot?
It even gives them time for Allardyce to fail as well and replace him in March before the return match.

Believe me, I can see it happening.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
I watched them in the local pub with the Norwich fans. Fuck me they were dire. No desire at all. Pissed myself laughing. If Norwich hadn't spend the last 20mins trying to score 30yd individual screamers then they would have had another 3 or 4.