Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fantasy eleven
a bit of fun but also I would like to see how this forums eleven stacks up against the original fantasy eleven.

on a facebook page some lads n lasses are doing a fantasy 11 by choosing players from a pre selected list, (the list will be exactly the same so that I can compare so if certain players arent in then sorry but thats the way it is)

ok?

lets start with goal keepers and work thru the team:

please choose one from the following (and please just use this thread for voting to make it easier to count them)

Srnicek
Given
Harper
McFaul
Mahoney
Burridge
Krul
Wright
(09-02-2015, 11:53 AM)Gos Wrote: a bit of fun but also I would like to see how this forums eleven stacks up against the original fantasy eleven.

on a facebook page some lads n lasses are doing a fantasy 11 by choosing players from a pre selected list, (the list will be exactly the same so that I can compare so if certain players arent in then sorry but thats the way it is)

ok?

lets start with goal keepers and work thru the team:

please choose one from the following (and please just use this thread for voting to make it easier to count them)

Srnicek
Given
Harper
McFaul
Mahoney
Burridge
Krul
Wright

Given.....
Given
given
Given
will give you all til 10 am tomorrow then close this thread and go on to outfield players :yep:

cheers lads
i think Goalkeepers a given George
(09-02-2015, 03:22 PM)tattyheed Wrote: i think Goalkeepers a given George

Lol exactly what I was thinking tattie :D
I can't wait for the choice of Bramble, Boumsong or Williamson. Talk about a tough decision....

edit:
Or Sol Campbell
Threads like this are interesting in terms of how people vote.

Do you vote for the best you've seen or the best you've heard of?
Some of the best players at this club were either around when I was a kid so I don't remember enough about them or in some cases around before then.
Some of the best ever individual performances may not have actually been from the best players over a long period of time.

Just on the subject of Boumsong, he's one of those players who I thought was going to make it here.
I remember one of his first games for us was away to Arsenal.
Henry got the ball, knocked it past Boumsong and attempted to run him.
Our man went toe to toe with him and won the race to see the ball over the line.
I thought "feck me, we have a player here"
What happened?
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.