Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ba wants to stay at the Toon
Interesting comments from him today. I think he will stay and we will get in another striker as well:

http://tinyurl.com/bpjkdcd

not exactly the strongest denial, he could have said i'm not going anywhere.

things can change the moment an offer is made
I think Ba's in a damned if he does damned if he doesn't place at the moment in terms of press releases. It can't be easy for him but to be honest like Paz says I didn't see anything in there that makes me think his future is sorted. He had the release clause put in for a reason and I'll only be convinced by his staying when that expires. As I said in another thread I don't blame him if he moves on, in his position I would, but I wish it was sorted today not tuesday.
(27-07-2012, 11:21 AM)Ciatmol Wrote: I think Ba's in a damned if he does damned if he doesn't place at the moment in terms of press releases. It can't be easy for him but to be honest like Paz says I didn't see anything in there that makes me think his future is sorted. He had the release clause put in for a reason and I'll only be convinced by his staying when that expires. As I said in another thread I don't blame him if he moves on, in his position I would, but I wish it was sorted today not tuesday.

We'll soon know - 4 days left on his clause if he is still at the Toon on Wednesday morning I think it is unlikely he will go as his price will go up dramatically.

(27-07-2012, 11:24 AM)3hourswasted Wrote:
(27-07-2012, 11:21 AM)Ciatmol Wrote: I think Ba's in a damned if he does damned if he doesn't place at the moment in terms of press releases. It can't be easy for him but to be honest like Paz says I didn't see anything in there that makes me think his future is sorted. He had the release clause put in for a reason and I'll only be convinced by his staying when that expires. As I said in another thread I don't blame him if he moves on, in his position I would, but I wish it was sorted today not tuesday.

We'll soon know - 4 days left on his clause if he is still at the Toon on Wednesday morning I think it is unlikely he will go as his price will go up dramatically.

yep four days and counting. it'll be a frustrating 4 days as well as I'm sure the press will make as much of it as possible.
(27-07-2012, 11:32 AM)Ciatmol Wrote:
(27-07-2012, 11:24 AM)3hourswasted Wrote:

yep four days and counting. it'll be a frustrating 4 days as well as I'm sure the press will make as much of it as possible.

after a sizzling campaign with many goals and at the ripe old age of 28 (dodgy knees as well) Ba will be sold next summer for lots of money.

that is my prediction, copy it somewhere and read it in a years time then nod in the acknowledgement of how right I was LOL!

tbh I would be cool with that too because most of the players we are chasing would be on a free next year anyway, so more players in the squad and plenty of dosh to bring in more quality, every ones a winner Rock On