Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
England
apparently england are playing over the weekend in some qualifier is anybody bothered?

I,m not..:bart:
yes i always want england to win always look forward to any football game with newcastle or england
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I am very interested indeed as always when England are playing
GO ON FAT LAD- DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SELL IT Beer
Nope!

But then again, I'm not an England supporter

Still, always a possibility I might watch if there's no other crackin comedy shows on the box LOL!
Des Walker was on fantasy football last week and named his 1-11 off all-time best players he's played with he named, Beardsley, Gazza, Waddle, and robson cant remember if there were more north east players but what it showed was there was some unbelievable talent from here in that team. My point is that's why I,m not interested as its always the same players from the same clubs!

Maybe if colback or one of the others gets a game I might tale a look!Could be a long wait.........
(14-11-2014, 06:24 PM)Monty Don Wrote: Des Walker was on fantasy football last week and named his 1-11 off all-time best players he's played with he named, Beardsley, Gazza, Waddle, and robson cant remember if there were more north east players but what it showed was there was some unbelievable talent from here in that team. My point is that's why I,m not interested as its always the same players from the same clubs!

Maybe if colback or one of the others gets a game I might tale a look!Could be a long wait.........

Surely he must have named Shearer?
(14-11-2014, 06:28 PM)Mick Wrote:
(14-11-2014, 06:24 PM)Monty Don Wrote: Des Walker was on fantasy football last week and named his 1-11 off all-time best players he's played with he named, Beardsley, Gazza, Waddle, and robson cant remember if there were more north east players but what it showed was there was some unbelievable talent from here in that team. My point is that's why I,m not interested as its always the same players from the same clubs!

Surely he must have named Shearer?

Lineker,,,,,,heres the vid

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/tv...one2eleven
I'm still a fan altho it's just like supporting the toon no fecking hope cry
Will probably watch, though I haven't heard or read much about it...must have been more tuned out than usual this week.
Can't say it bothers me overly how they do. I guess, like most, I hope for a skilful, exciting England team to appear, but I'm not holding my breath, and I'm not gutted when we turn out to be nothing better than plodders (again).
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
we are gearing up for the mnext competition and then the world cup .i think we will see a new england side fighting to win a one of these comps .
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .