Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team for saints away?
....................................Krull.................................
Janmaat............. Colo..........willo...........hairdryer.

Cabella...............Anita...............sissoko.........Aarons.

............................Perez...........Riviere .......................

With the current injuries .
Its a few weeks away but I'm worried already......Eyes
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
We are away...it's Pardew...he's bound to gan 4-5-1...if Goofy is fit I can see him being in place of Perez
(04-09-2014, 10:33 PM)Lambie Wrote: We are away...it's Pardew...he's bound to gan 4-5-1...if Goofy is fit I can see him being in place of Perez

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pardew's plans scuppered - he had De Jong lined up for left-back Bart

Seriously I think he'll bring back Dummett and play Gouffran as he'll be hoping to defend for 90 minutes and nick a goal - from somewhere.....

The Pardew philosophy :bart:
(04-09-2014, 09:47 PM)Paranoid Pedro Wrote: ....................................Krull.................................
Janmaat............. Colo..........willo...........hairdryer.

Cabella...............Anita...............sissoko.........Aarons.

............................Perez...........Riviere .......................

With the current injuries .
Its a few weeks away but I'm worried already......Eyes

its a week tomorrow mate, was going to go but normally we play shite when I do and am going on me holibobs the early hours of the morning and have to do a bit of driving so no beer Sad
(05-09-2014, 12:00 AM)Boydie Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 10:33 PM)Lambie Wrote: We are away...it's Pardew...he's bound to gan 4-5-1...if Goofy is fit I can see him being in place of Perez

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tripled ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I like the way everyone is saying that due to De Jong's injury Gouffran will play at Southampton.
Come on folks, get a grip.
He would have played even if De Jong was fit.
How often has he not been in the starting 11 for an away league game?
You can count them on less fingers than you can count his effective games so that can't be many.

Don't ask me why, and maybe I am stupid as the cockney Pinnoccio himself, but I have this feeling he will play Steven Taylor next weekend.
As I say, just a hunch and no real basis for it.

Haidara was our best defender in the Southampton game so I guess that guarantees a return for Dummett then!

I suppose the selection in terms of who comes in for De Jong will depend on the fitness of Tiote.
I guess if he's fit he plays.
If not, then my guess would be that Anita will come in.
My choice would be to move Cabella in to a more central role and bring Aaron's in on the wing.
A bit too much attacking intent there for Pardew though.
Why attack them when we can hang on to what we started with.

I'm actually glad Gos is going on holiday.
If he hadn't been I would have been down there with him like last year and I fear a repeat showing.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(06-09-2014, 06:10 AM)SirLes9 Wrote: I'm actually glad Gos is going on holiday.
If he hadn't been I would have been down there with him like last year and I fear a repeat showing.

yeah its crap timing mate, was toying with the idea of going sober :D but as soon as I heard it was a sell out it came as a bit of a relief if I'm honest, the down side is that we cant do a re run of last season which was brilliant, never mind mate there is always next season and surely some time in the future we might even go there with the possibility of a win or even just a good game Big Grin
any ideas on the team folks?
I have a feeling squidward will start!
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
Newcastle: Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini ©, Williamson, Haidara; Colback, Anita; Cabella, Sissoko, Gouffran; Riviere.

Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Steven Taylor, Cheick Tiote, Gabriel Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Adam Armstrong, Ayoze Perez