Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Premier League 2014-2015
(07-08-2014, 11:18 AM)Michael Wrote: I'll give it a go, my team name is PTBM.
peterboromag
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
(07-08-2014, 11:40 AM)Michael Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 11:30 AM)mr kevin keegan Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 11:18 AM)Michael Wrote: I'll give it a go, my team name is PTBM.
peterboromag

No, but I have been on here in the past, but no not him, the only reason I came back was due to him no longer being here. It's much more civilised and friendly now.

You get proper debates without everything being turned into a Mike Ashley fight.

Just out of curiousity why does he no longer come on to the site, however if its best not to discuss the issue then that's fine, just curious that's all.

Quite simple, Michael, Pboro just went over the line once too often. It was a shame, he was obviously committed to the Toon despite his singular views - but it was always destined to happen, I suppose. However, I think we have all moved on from it without any bother. Welcome back!

As to the fantasy league this year, I'm undecided. Hard as it is to admit, I'm frankly utterly crap at it and don't just want to be the token lass propping up the table!
I'll ponder a bit more!
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
i always thought pboro was a very good poster .who stuck to his guns .should be allowed back on here to post imo.
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I'm in, team name WALOOB's stands for What A Load Of Old Bollox Big Grin
(09-08-2014, 03:27 PM)Michael Wrote: By the way, I did say that I have in the past used this site before, I doubt that anyone will be interested but my username was Spoof.

Right lads Spoof's back.....let's get him. :D

Nah welcome back matey. LOL!
(09-08-2014, 03:27 PM)Michael Wrote: By the way, I did say that I have in the past used this site before, I doubt that anyone will be interested but my username was Spoof.

Welcome back Michael Big Grin:clap:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Spoof! Never heard of you.
Folks

I've created a league in Fantasy Premier League called The United 111 League.

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leag...7311-37852.

You shouldn't need the league code, but just in case here it is: 127311-37852.

Mick
(11-08-2014, 02:15 PM)Michael Wrote: Mick I have already put a team in the league but I do have 2 teams can I put my second team into the league as well, or are you going to be a spoil sport and say no that is cheating so you can bugger off lol.

Michael

No probs mate - the more the merrier!

Mick
Time is running out folks!

Don't miss out - get your team sorted!!

Cheers

Mick