Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTD111 Fantasy League
as far as i know you can join as many leagues as you like
(22-07-2012, 10:03 AM)Pazman Wrote: as far as i know you can join as many leagues as you like

that is right as long as you have the code.

you can also create your own league and pass the code to your mates to join it :yep:
BTW you'll recognise my team,absolute no originality in the title at all,but just thought it would be best if we knew who each other was...i'm....wait for it..........Boydies Heroes. :bounce:
I'm in. The Darling Buds by May will be pushing for mid table mediocrity instead of the usual one or two places above the drop zone. I have ambitions this season.
Ok done mine and joined up its the "Naughty Corner Boys" lol so beware all of you I will have the whip at hand :D:D:D:D

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]

I'm in gosportoon, I usually start quite well then get bored with shuffling players around :hair:
just remember you are free to change your team up until the start of the season, i still havn't finalised mine.

and gos if your bro wants to join our league (providing nobody disagree's) why don't you give him our code
(04-08-2012, 07:35 PM)Pazman Wrote: just remember you are free to change your team up until the start of the season, i still havn't finalised mine.

and gos if your bro wants to join our league (providing nobody disagree's) why don't you give him our code

paz he is a member on here anyway :bounce:

I took off the details of his league as its a head to head league fiver entry winner takes all Rock On
Good time to resurrect this thread!

Don't forget folks - if you want to enter a team in our Fantasy League - the instructions are in the opening message of this thread :bounce:
this is for all the new people who have joined lately, if you read the first post you will see details of our fantasy league and how to join, it's free

and a reminder for everybody else that there is less then a week left to enter a team or make changes