Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTD111 Fantasy League
Right guys and girls, if you want to join the fantasy league then you need to register and create a team. It is completely free

Link to fantasy footy

Don't worry your team doesn't have to be perfect just yet as you can make changes upto 11.30am on the 18th august.

Once you have created your team then you can join our mini league by entering the league code which is 80871-26311

Now for a few rules and how the scoring works.

Basic Rules
Your team must consist of, 2 Goalkeepers, 5 Defenders, 5 Midfielders and 3 Forwards and cost no more then £100m. (only 3 players from the same team allowed)

From your 15 man squad you must select your first 11 and a captain and vice captain each week, you may pick any formation you like as long as there is at least 1 GK, 3 Defender and 1 striker.

Make sure you prioritise your subs as these will provide cover for players that do not play.

The person you select as captain will score double points so choose wisely (if your captain does not play that week then the vice captain will score double instead)

Transfers

You have unlimited transfers up to the deadline of 18th August, after this you will get 1 transfer per week. If this is not used it will get carried on to next week.

You will get 2 wildcards throughout the season where you can make unlimited transfers, 1 can be used anytime, the second can be used only in january.

Scoring can be found on the website.

If anybody has aany questions either stick it in this thread or send a PM, and most of all good luck and have fun
i will do it tomorrow im shattered.
Vixx's Lads are there and ready
I'm doing mine 17th Aug once a few more signings have been made.:007:
i've done mine Ash Town Fc
[Image: Sexy-webcam-girl-dancing.gif?]
(20-07-2012, 10:38 PM)vixxen Wrote: Vixx's Lads are there and ready

Get Ollygreg to put a team in Sam,ya never know he might show you up a bit.:bounce:
I'm in!

Santos FC

Manager: Sir Kevin Keegan

Rock On
(20-07-2012, 11:56 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(20-07-2012, 10:38 PM)vixxen Wrote: Vixx's Lads are there and ready

Get Ollygreg to put a team in Sam,ya never know he might show you up a bit.:bounce:

I've told him about it I think he was waiting for the link, will get him on it, especially if he wants new trainers this week :D
i've updated the orignal post with more info
Right i'm in and also joined the prive league which with the code 80871-26311 gets you into our UTD111 league but did anyone join a public league,i haven't as yet but i think it allows us as a UTD111 member to go head to head with another member week by week.I could be wrong....