Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyson in prime.
I'm sure you can all remember the rise and fall of Mike Tyson, but watch this video just to remind yourselves just how good he really was. He truly was the most deadliest fighter and an awesome machine before the bad side of the sport and all the hangers on got to him. He became World Champion at the age of 20 and was the first heavyweight boxer to simultaneously hold the WBA, WBC and IBF titles, and the only heavyweight to successively unify them. I believe he could've won the title at least a year earlier but the sport wanted to milk his rise for every penny.

I have never been a boxing fan. BUT, I loved watching him. Proper street fighter and a nutter to boot!
Don't seem to make them like that anymore.
Like.....
Alex Higgins and Jimmy White in Snooker
McCenroe in tennis
Botham
Gazza
James Hunt
etc.....
thats the first time ive watched tysons early stuff, the man is a nutter but he is talented
I can get into tysons mind, totally beast, he had some boxing talent but the beast got him thru and past more talented boxers, sometimes I gob my way past better guys but tyson was the master of that, not since arnie did anyone physic anyone out so well