Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wimbledon
Is it too early to start talking about the annual feast of bonny young lasses running around in mini-skirts?

I just love it me :yep:

Apparently some men play as well like, but I can't get interested in any of that shite

LOL!
Last week in June, first week in July for Wimbledon, Mick. I'd have thought it was a little early to start drooling.
If can keep your...er....anticipation in check for that long you're a man in a million! ;-)
X
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
If you feel you can't wait until Wimbledon, Mick, then you should watch the French Open first. You will even have the extra pleasure of seeing them slide around in the clay.
Sorry to everyone who likes Tennis but Wimbledon does my heed in so who are the glory hunters going to support today I wonder not the scots twat who still lambasts England at every opportunity even though it is the English game that gave him the breakthrough. So what is it now Heman hill or scots bollix WHO CARES!!!!!!!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Geordie Mate Big Grin

I'm a big fan of Andy Murray - great to see a british player actually achieving something for a change!

As for the "lambast England" thing - it's a rivalry that's been going on for years way back into history.

You trying to tell me english people don't diss the scots in equal measure if not more??

But personally I prefer to watch the lasses play ....... the erm tactics and stuff are far superior

Blush
PS....

And it's "Murray Mount"

Even though London will never forgive him for being scottish and actually winning things!!

LOL!LOL!LOL!

Tongue

:D
The 'anti-English' stuff about Murray is a bit stupid. It started when he was asked if he would be supporting the English footie team and, perfectly reasonably, he asked why he would - given he was Scottish. Sounds logical to me!
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
(15-05-2014, 07:46 PM)Tinyclanger16 Wrote: The 'anti-English' stuff about Murray is a bit stupid. It started when he was asked if he would be supporting the English footie team and, perfectly reasonably, he asked why he would - given he was Scottish. Sounds logical to me!

Yep!

:yep:
(15-05-2014, 07:46 PM)Tinyclanger16 Wrote: The 'anti-English' stuff about Murray is a bit stupid. It started when he was asked if he would be supporting the English footie team and, perfectly reasonably, he asked why he would - given he was Scottish. Sounds logical to me!

I believe he was asked who he'd be supporting, and answered "Anyone but England" - or so it was reported. A bit different from just saying he'd have no reason to support England.

I'm not bothered either way about what he said though - as has been mentioned it's banter that's gone on for years. When he wins he's British. When he loses, he's Scottish :D

As for watching tennis - I've had more fun sat on the toilet.

And it's all they have on 5-Live on the way home from work. Just like when the *yawn" golf is on.
(15-05-2014, 02:53 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Sorry to everyone who likes Tennis but Wimbledon does my heed in so who are the glory hunters going to support today I wonder not the scots tw*t who still lambasts England at every opportunity even though it is the English game that gave him the breakthrough. So what is it now Heman hill or scots bollix WHO CARES!!!!!!!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!

What gets me about Wimbledon is that everyone becomes a tennis expert for two weeks and then never talk about tennis for the next 50 weeks and disappear. But I do agree though that there a lot beautiful women playing and of course watching!