This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Summer transfer RUMOUR thread.
Boydie Offline
Administrator

Summer transfer RUMOUR thread.
Magpies preparing a swoop for Ajax playmaker De Jong in summer.

Newcastle are ready to move for Ajax playmaker Siem de Jong if they finish in the Premier League’s top 10.
Manager Alan Pardew first tried to bring the 25-year-old to St James’ Park last summer.
His brother Luuk has been on loan at Newcastle from Monchengladbach.

Meanwhile, Hatem Ben Arfa’s future at Newcastle United is in doubt after a string of heated exchanges with team-mates and management.
Sportsmail understands club staff have grown increasingly frustrated with the attitude and application of the French playmaker in recent months and are unhappy with his physical shape.
Ben Arfa missed three United fixtures between February and March, during which time he was put on a special training programme in a bid to improve his flagging fitness.

But since his return he has started just once – at Southampton – and was hauled off at the interval as the Magpies crashed to a 4-0 defeat.
Ben Arfa was then involved in dressing-room disputes in the wake of both Saturday’s 1-0 loss at Stoke and the 4-0 drubbing by Manchester United seven days earlier.
16-04-2014 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sir Kevin Keegan Offline
Part Of The Furniture

RE: Summer transfer RUMOUR thread.
good player ,but doesnt he have trouble with injuries ?

DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
16-04-2014 12:56 PM
Pazman Offline
Part Of The Furniture

in other words we got the wrong de Jong, just like the wrong amalfatano
16-04-2014 04:15 PM
Ciatmol Offline
Legend

(16-04-2014 04:15 PM)Pazman Wrote:  in other words we got the wrong de Jong, just like the wrong amalfatano

Not sure we got the wrong one but i think Pards is definitely mixed up. In my limited knowledge I'm aware that Luuk is a normal striker and his brother Siem is a no 10 type. Pards (in typical style) seems to like playing Luuk as the no 10 though which really doesn't suit his game.

I still believe we could benefit from having both as long as they were played in their normal positions but pards will probably ask siem to play as a defensive midfielder instead and continue to ask Luuk to play a role he's unfamiliar with.
16-04-2014 05:13 PM
gossie_leg_end Offline
Senior Pro

(16-04-2014 05:13 PM)Ciatmol Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 04:15 PM)Pazman Wrote:  in other words we got the wrong de Jong, just like the wrong amalfatano

Not sure we got the wrong one but i think Pards is definitely mixed up. In my limited knowledge I'm aware that Luuk is a normal striker and his brother Siem is a no 10 type. Pards (in typical style) seems to like playing Luuk as the no 10 though which really doesn't suit his game.

I still believe we could benefit from having both as long as they were played in their normal positions but pards will probably ask siem to play as a defensive midfielder instead and continue to ask Luuk to play a role he's unfamiliar with.

what yopu trying to say??? can't be that our players are sometimes played in the wrong position... no ... surely not

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
16-04-2014 05:17 PM
Ciatmol Offline
Legend

I'd never dare suggest, even hint at suggesting, even give a whiff of a hint of a suggestion of such a thing. LOL!
16-04-2014 05:43 PM
positive pedro Offline
Legend

If we have to pay he won't be here next season fatty likes them for nowt

Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
16-04-2014 08:28 PM
Boydie Offline
Administrator

Ha ha here we are again with all the summer transfer rumours.....well heres the latest....

We're after 3 different strikers apparently.. Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.The Frenchman has 21 goals in 43 appearances this season for the Ligue 1 side.
Hertha Berlin forward Pierre-Michel Lasogga who has scored 13 goals in 21 appearances while on loan at Hamburg this season.
Plus we're planning to hold talks with Luuk De Jong’s agents despite the Dutchman failing to score since his arrival on Tyneside in January.
Interest in Tenerife striker Ayoze Perez, however has cooled due to the player’s wage demands.
Newcastle fans will hope to see Loic Remy continue his love affair with the club. However, it is looking likely that the French striker will return to QPR and seek pastures new.
09-05-2014 10:54 PM
Geordie1 Offline
Senior Pro

Well there are rumors and of course press speculation that Remy Cabella has played his last game for Montpellier and that the TOON is his destination if that is the case a cracking buy, but, there always has to be a but in the TOONS case Ashley is probably going to offer 5mil and hope it's enough aaagh I still don't think he will come here.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/...rt+Feed%29

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9305592

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!!

"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
11-05-2014 06:49 AM
Pazman Offline
Part Of The Furniture

Telegraphs in's and outs

Likely to leave: Mathieu Debuchy, Shola Ameobi, Papiss Cisse, Loic Remy, Luuk De Jong

On the wanted list: Jonjo Shelvey, Remy Cabella, Andros Townsend, Anthony Pilkington, Jack Colback, Loic Remy, Romelu Lukaku, Micah Richards, Vincent Aboubaker
13-05-2014 04:28 PM