This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Forum stats Reload
Latest posts
TopicDate, time Last SenderForum
  Sissoko Ooot! Today, 16:08MickGeneral Footy...
  Staying up! Yesterday, 22:47CiatmolNewcastle Uni...
  Ashley In Court Yesterday, 20:22Sir Kevin KeeganOther Teams
  So long suckers. Yesterday, 14:06tattyheedNewcastle Uni...
  injuries 03-20, 21:22positive pedroNewcastle Uni...
  Thats It. 03-20, 21:08positive pedroNewcastle Uni...
  Birmingham (a) 03-20, 08:01SirLes9Newcastle Uni...
  Fulham (h) 03-19, 19:24Wal-NUFCNewcastle Uni...
  next 2 03-18, 21:00positive pedroNewcastle Uni...
  Bristol City 03-18, 13:58Sir Kevin KeeganOther Teams
  Fans Forum. 03-17, 17:21Geordie1Newcastle Uni...
  Our players on loan 03-17, 10:53Geordie1Newcastle Uni...
  On the spot time... 03-17, 08:02SirLes9Newcastle Uni...
  Happy St Patrick's Day! 03-17, 06:35MickGeneral Chat
  Rafa admits 03-16, 09:34CiatmolNewcastle Uni...
  Our loan players 03-16, 09:28CiatmolNewcastle Uni...
  Safe standing ??? 03-16, 08:15SirLes9Newcastle Uni...
Top posters
Boydie 11625
Mick 10778
SirLes9 6756
Gos 6496
Sir Kevin Keegan 5865
Pazman 5583
positive pedro 4995
Ciatmol 3855
pboromag 3218
Monty Don 2841
cg40k 2720
mickyquinnstache 2287
arfa the mag 2123
Tinyclanger16 1951
Nige_S4 1685
bluebayou 1631
Michael 1560
tattyheed 1538
Most views
  Sign De Jong!... 277994
  mbiwa to save... 200657
  defensive dil... 197789
  Pardew speaks... 167813
  Nolan 165712
  Season Ticket... 161993
  ref subbed fo... 134813
  the debt we o... 120594
  Relegation, w... 116512
  Clueless 105268
  whats wrong .... 76097
  Fans Forum!!!... 72942
  what more can... 71345
  January trans... 56050
  Summer transf... 43508
  Remy 40434
  Time for chan... 28934
  newcastle v a... 21416

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clueless
Mick Online
Wor Rafa!

Clueless
Just got home from that bollox

Clueless, disgraceful, shameful, feckin embarrassing - this club and these fans deserve better - from top to bottom

Clueless

Clueless, disgraceful, shameful, feckin embarrassing

Get that fat fecker and his entire entourage out of our club

huh

NUFC Tour of the Championship 2016/17
05-04-2014 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gos Offline
Administrator

RE: Clueless
(05-04-2014 05:48 PM)Mick Wrote:  Just got home from that bollox

Clueless, disgraceful, shameful, feckin embarrassing - this club and these fans deserve better - from top to bottom

Clueless

Clueless, disgraceful, shameful, feckin embarrassing

Get that fat fecker and his entire entourage out of our club

huh

cant argue with that mate, wasnt there today but on the lappy they looked more up for it than last week.

thats exactly how i felt walking out of st marys last week Sad

[Image: av_188095jpgmodfather.jpg]
05-04-2014 06:23 PM
Boydie Offline
Administrator

How the phuck can Pardew dress that up ffs. Raving on how great manure were the phuckin plum. Manure were there for the taking today with Rooney and Van Persie out. We were woeful yet again ....IT'S INEXCUSABLE PARDEW.
05-04-2014 06:24 PM
Ciatmol Offline
Legend

Clueless, inept. Unable to motivate, lead, organise or properly utilise a team. Pardew, as well as everyone else at the club should be ashamed. The quicker we are rid of the blight at the club the better.
05-04-2014 06:55 PM
Eeeeen Offline
Senior Pro

What's he supposed to say? I've got a sh*t squad of sh*t players who have been raised above their sh*t level by two players who are not sh*t, one of whom the club sold and didn't bother to replace because by then we'd managed to avoid relegation and hence secured £60m for the owner next season; and the other being on loan from a Championship side and is unfortunately injured at the moment. I've got eyes and I can see what takes to the pitch in a black and white shirt these days and they are piss-poor.

It's not Pardew's fault that none of them can take a decent corner or free-kick; it's not his fault that none of them can make a pass of more than 15 metres without having to pass it to somebody in between; it's not Pardew's fault that few of them seem able to pass the ball around the opposition player standing in front of them; and neither is it Pardew's fault that nine times out of ten we concede possession from our own throw-ins. It also isn't Pardew's fault that Tim Krul has been touched with the 'sh*t goalkeeper stick' this season; that Colo simply isn't interested when he's not been injured; or that we don't have a single player on our books who can consistently cross the ball with any degree of accuracy or intelligence. It also isn't Pardew's fault that Hatem Ben Arfa ate all the pies and can hardly keep going for the 20 minute cameos that he unjustifiably gets in games these days - it's also not Pardew's fault that a lot of our supporters think that Ben Arfa is Lionel Messi, albeit a fat and unfit Lionel Messi, when he so obviously isn't Lionel Messi.

Is Alan Pardew a great manager? I don't think so. Is he better than all but four managers of this club over the past thirty years (they being Arthur Cox, Kevin Keegan, Kenny Dalglish and Bobby Robson)? Probably yes when you look at win percentages. Is he the best manager that this basket case of a club could hope to have? Again, and unfortunately, probably yes.

It's depressing, but I'm sick of this "Alan Pardew's to blame for everything" sideshow, when there is a fundamental lack of quality and commitment from the players on the pitch leading to the abysmal non-performances of recent weeks (or should that be months?).
05-04-2014 06:58 PM
Mick Online
Wor Rafa!

(05-04-2014 06:58 PM)Eeeeen Wrote:  What's he supposed to say? I've got a sh*t squad of sh*t players who have been raised above their sh*t level by two players who are not sh*t, one of whom the club sold and didn't bother to replace because by then we'd managed to avoid relegation and hence secured £60m for the owner next season; and the other being on loan from a Championship side and is unfortunately injured at the moment. I've got eyes and I can see what takes to the pitch in a black and white shirt these days and they are piss-poor.

It's not Pardew's fault that none of them can take a decent corner or free-kick; it's not his fault that none of them can make a pass of more than 15 metres without having to pass it to somebody in between; it's not Pardew's fault that few of them seem able to pass the ball around the opposition player standing in front of them; and neither is it Pardew's fault that nine times out of ten we concede possession from our own throw-ins. It also isn't Pardew's fault that Tim Krul has been touched with the 'sh*t goalkeeper stick' this season; that Colo simply isn't interested when he's not been injured; or that we don't have a single player on our books who can consistently cross the ball with any degree of accuracy or intelligence. It also isn't Pardew's fault that Hatem Ben Arfa ate all the pies and can hardly keep going for the 20 minute cameos that he unjustifiably gets in games these days - it's also not Pardew's fault that a lot of our supporters think that Ben Arfa is Lionel Messi, albeit a fat and unfit Lionel Messi, when he so obviously isn't Lionel Messi.

Is Alan Pardew a great manager? I don't think so. Is he better than all but four managers of this club over the past thirty years (they being Arthur Cox, Kevin Keegan, Kenny Dalglish and Bobby Robson)? Probably yes when you look at win percentages. Is he the best manager that this basket case of a club could hope to have? Again, and unfortunately, probably yes.

It's depressing, but I'm sick of this "Alan Pardew's to blame for everything" sideshow, when there is a fundamental lack of quality and commitment from the players on the pitch leading to the abysmal non-performances of recent weeks (or should that be months?).

Post of the week for me Beer

05-04-2014 07:17 PM
Boydie Offline
Administrator

Eeeeen if you look through my posts i've not been a one to have a swipe at Pardew infact i've backed him as i believe the man who employs him is the true problem (ask Pedro).The fact is the club is rotten right from the very top all the way through to the players.
You mention HBA being over weight and players not being interested....now surely Pardew must take some blame for that, after all he's responsible for getting them up for games and indeed making sure that they're in good shape. Anyway i'm sick of defending Pardew anymore and can't bare to listen to the drivel and shyte that he spews every week.
05-04-2014 07:19 PM
Mick Online
Wor Rafa!

Most owners get off the hook by sacking the manager after the sort of results we've had in the second half of the season - heavy losses and precious few points added to the 37 we had after the first 19 games.

We should be asking why Pardew hasn't gone. I think the answer is that Fatboy knows he won't be ableto get anybody better.

The key to the season for me - yet again - was Porky selling our best player Cabaye, just like he did with big Andy, without any replacement coming in.

It's not the loss of that one player - it's the effect it has on the other players' morale and attitude.

Why should they be bothered? Why should they pull out all the stops for a normally capable manager when they see the owner stepping in and pulling the heart out of the team (twice now) just so he can sit in the corner counting the cash?

05-04-2014 07:28 PM
Ciatmol Offline
Legend

Pardew is certainly not to be blamed for all of this but he is the man paid to get the performances out of these players to set up the team and to train them. The players, some of them at least, used to be able to pass. It's Pardew that needs to use Players in their best positions, in positions they can play and feel comfortable in, that match their skill sets.

No Pards isn't the only, or even the biggest, problem at the club but he is a problem.

(05-04-2014 07:28 PM)Mick Wrote:  Most owners get off the hook by sacking the manager after the sort of results we've had in the second half of the season - heavy losses and precious few points added to the 37 we had after the first 19 games.

We should be asking why Pardew hasn't gone. I think the answer is that Fatboy knows he won't be ableto get anybody better.

The key to the season for me - yet again - was Porky selling our best player Cabaye, just like he did with big Andy, without any replacement coming in.

It's not the loss of that one player - it's the effect it has on the other players' morale and attitude.

Why should they be bothered? Why should they pull out all the stops for a normally capable manager when they see the owner stepping in and pulling the heart out of the team (twice now) just so he can sit in the corner counting the cash?

That's all very true Mick. I don't think Pards can be blameless though. They all need to go.
05-04-2014 07:29 PM
Mick Online
Wor Rafa!

I agree Pards isn't blameless - far from it.

And he was far too smug in his after-match comments tonight

Why isn't he fearful for his job?

Because he doesn't give a toss.

Why doesn't he give a toss?

I honestly think that - like the players - he doesn't care any more.

With an owner who doesn't care about the football side, uses the club as a free advertising vehicle, and rips the heart out of the team and sells it every season.......he knows there's feck all he can do about it.

Anybody who says "it's all Pardew's fault" really needs to take a step back and look at what is really going on here.

05-04-2014 07:45 PM