Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egg Chasing this weekend!
As our illustrious owner has seen to it that we have another free weekend this week, it looks like it'll be a spot of 6 Nations rugby at Sir Les towers.

Not that I mind a spot of egg chasing mind.
just the reasons why I have no choice other than to watch it that rile me.

Just a shame the big game, England vs the Sheep Worriers is on Sunday and not Saturday afternoon.
Still, I think we owe them one and I'm looking forward to a good game.

After last weeks scenario, I wonder If Pardew has made himself available for selection :D
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
I'm not a rugby fan - but I do watch the big rugby union internationals

Great occasions

:yep:
I don't do rugby or cricket but i'm willing to be converted if i find enough need to watch it proprly and have guidance. :D
(07-03-2014, 01:03 PM)Boydie Wrote: I don't do rugby or cricket but i'm willing to be converted if i find enough need to watch it proprly and have guidance. :D

The only guide you need is this.

We are the ones in white (generally)
Pull up your favourite chair.
Get several cans or bottles of your favourite tipple close at hand.
Drink said tipple at a good pace, stopping to join in with the odd chorus of "swing low sweet chariot"
Final whistle blows, sheep start to worry and Englshmen drink more of said tipple.
Simple really when you know the rules. :D
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
i watch most sports and enjoy them all but i never watch rugby and probably never will .

anyway there is fa cup football on so i will be watching that
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I prefer to watch England rugby and cricket to the England football team. Not sure if I'll even bother with the world cup this time round.
(07-03-2014, 01:03 PM)Boydie Wrote: I don't do rugby or cricket but i'm willing to be converted if i find enough need to watch it proprly and have guidance. :D
the 20 / 20 cricket is good to get in to .thats the best cricket to watch boydie

(07-03-2014, 02:09 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: I prefer to watch England rugby and cricket to the England football team. Not sure if I'll even bother with the world cup this time round.

jeez i could not watch the world cup .i love football.
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I used to be the same but the Terry's, Cole's and Gerard's of the England team have turned me off. I didn't watch any of the qualifiers either. I'll probably watch Brazil and France but not arsed about watching the over rated, over paid under achieving prima donna's who play for England.

I've no choice with Newcastle. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. It's an addiction I was born into.
(07-03-2014, 02:16 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: I used to be the same but the Terry's, Cole's and Gerard's of the England team have turned me off. I didn't watch any of the qualifiers either. I'll probably watch Brazil and France but not arsed about watching the over rated, over paid under achieving prima donna's who play for England.

I've no choice with Newcastle. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. It's an addiction I was born into.

i will say now i watch every game of the world cup .love it mate
I'm just a miserable sod. I'll probably join in. It'll be on in the pub anyway so no avoiding it!