Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
winter Olympics
Its shyte?.......disqus
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
(11-02-2014, 10:56 PM)pedro Wrote: Its shyte?.......disqus

there are some good things in it

i was watching the curling yesterday, i like the ice skating, some od the skiing.. the slalom ones, and the ski jumping
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
Discus???
Is that not in the summer Olympics

See the BBC had some complaints about their tv staff supporting the lass who won bronze medal to much
What a load of bollox
Get behind our athletes for Christ sake man
WAM / GBYH / SMB
Free style ,upper slope,gan backwards and jump ski? Its just posh kids fucking about ffs........load of shyte
Then have a bit of fat birds sliding huge cheezess with a brush lark......its just made up games for people who live in shit weather.howay man
(12-02-2014, 12:18 AM)pedro Wrote: Free style ,upper slope,gan backwards and jump ski? Its just posh kids fecking about ffs........load of shyte
Then have a bit of fat birds sliding huge cheezess with a brush lark......its just made up games for people who live in sh*t weather.howay man

haha each to their own eh
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
(11-02-2014, 11:35 PM)thecorner Wrote: Discus???
Is that not in the summer Olympics

See the BBC had some complaints about their tv staff supporting the lass who won bronze medal to much
What a load of bollox
Get behind our athletes for Christ sake man
can't catch yee oot eh discuss...eh eh...here all week.
(12-02-2014, 12:18 AM)pedro Wrote: Free style ,upper slope,gan backwards and jump ski? Its just posh kids fecking about ffs........load of shyte
Then have a bit of fat birds sliding huge cheezess with a brush lark......its just made up games for people who live in sh*t weather.howay man
Can't wait for the snowball fight contest
WAM / GBYH / SMB
I actually enjoy the winter olympics. Ice skating bores me shitless, but everything else I like.