Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisse loan ????????
Apparently he's going out on loan............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...witch.html
Don't mind him going as long as we get a replacement in.

We would only be left with Shola and Remy, and come the summer we would only have Shola.
That's not good enough, even for a team looking at the dizzy heights of 10th!

My personal choice would be to sell him and buy a replacement now.
I don't see a loan deal being of any real benefit to us and I get the feeling Cisse may be happy to pack his bags and go.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
we loan out a striker who is not getting goals and bring in de jong on loan who is not getting goals ...masterstroke imo
A reasonable point KK.
De Jong is not the first striker to struggle after doing well in the Netherlands then moving on.
However, that may be a short lived loss of form and he could hopefully turn it around here.
Remember Jon Dal Thomasson?
Was great in the Eredivisie, but then never hit it off here.
Went on to be a big success after leaving us.
Wrong club at the wrong time.

Given the chance, I would sell Cisse, who imo wants to go, and use the money to BUY De Jong.
Bit of a gamble but one worth taking I think.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
i like the idea of a loan first ,try before you buy .i cant see the sense in sending cisse out on loan when we are short of strikers .we should be adding to the squad now .come the summer remy goes back to qpr shola leaves the club ,we have who as a strike force ? world cup year prices will be through the roof
(22-01-2014, 06:10 PM)mr kevin keegan Wrote: i like the idea of a loan first ,try before you buy .i cant see the sense in sending cisse out on loan when we are short of strikers .we should be adding to the squad now .come the summer remy goes back to qpr shola leaves the club ,we have who as a strike force ? world cup year prices will be through the roof

Even more reasons to SIGN a striker now and not loan one.

If, as you say, Remy goes in the summer, our desperation will be there for all to see.
Prices quoted to us will go through the roof.

If you remember, we were willing (allegedly) to buy De Jong a year and a half back for £13 million.
He was scouted and seen as worth the money.
He is now available at around half that price.
Surely not a gamble to sign him.
Given that it's been reported we could get both de jong brothers for around 16m I'd think we should be going for it. It'd give us the striker we need and the number 10 pardews been searching for at a very reasonable price. Bringing them in together might also help them settle quicker. The moves really do need to be permanent though, loan signings in thise positions are simply mad for us at this stage.
A new story this morning is that Cisse could be going to Germany.....

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/foo...um=twitter
I would like to see a concerted effort to get remy to stay ( a long shot I think) bring in De Jong and hang on to Cisse and see if his form improves next season. if de Jong does sign a permanant deal in this window thn perhaps a loan deal into the championship for Cisse for the rest of this season.
Perhaps a summer break and a good pre season will see him regain his form
GO ON FAT LAD- DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SELL IT Beer
Remy will sign in the summer.

cabaye will stay

cisse will stay

cabella wont come

de jong will be a flop

joe Kinnear will get 'negotiator of the year'

pardew will get a job with the diplomatic corps

scruffs will win the capital one cup

and stay up

we will finish 10th (3 points above relegation)

mike ashleys bank balance will grow and grow

the fat knobhead