This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Forum stats Reload
Latest posts
TopicDate, time Last SenderForum
  Villa Thrilla Today, 12:44CiatmolNewcastle Uni...
  Huddersfield Today, 11:37MickOther Teams
  Happy birthday sir bobby Today, 10:59tattyheedNewcastle Uni...
  New Flag Yesterday, 19:49BoydieNewcastle Uni...
  Fans Forum. 02-17, 20:12BoydieNewcastle Uni...
  Outsider 02-17, 20:11positive pedroPedro's Top T...
  Norwich (a) 02-15, 20:29BoydieNewcastle Uni...
  Opportunity Knocks! 02-15, 15:47MickNewcastle Uni...
  Keepers and defenders 02-15, 14:48CiatmolNewcastle Uni...
  Sky Sports News 02-15, 08:05SirLes9Newcastle Uni...
  Stadium of pink 02-14, 14:16mickyquinnstacheNewcastle Uni...
  Brighton Sell Out. 02-14, 11:42SirLes9Newcastle Uni...
  Sky Commentary v Wolves 02-14, 07:48SirLes9Newcastle Uni...
  Team for Wolves? 02-13, 11:22CiatmolNewcastle Uni...
  Arsenal Want Benitez? 02-13, 11:07SirLes9General Footy...
  Thoughts on Mitro 02-12, 19:25Sir Kevin KeeganNewcastle Uni...
  Southampton fans 02-12, 18:29BoydieThe Dark Side...
Top posters
Boydie 11582
Mick 10700
SirLes9 6718
Gos 6493
Sir Kevin Keegan 5787
Pazman 5583
positive pedro 4894
Ciatmol 3782
pboromag 3218
Monty Don 2841
cg40k 2720
mickyquinnstache 2270
arfa the mag 2123
Tinyclanger16 1941
Nige_S4 1685
bluebayou 1626
Michael 1560
tattyheed 1528
Most views
  Sign De Jong!... 277696
  mbiwa to save... 200410
  defensive dil... 197400
  Pardew speaks... 167555
  Nolan 165500
  Season Ticket... 161736
  ref subbed fo... 134634
  the debt we o... 120308
  Relegation, w... 116208
  Clueless 104988
  whats wrong .... 75764
  Fans Forum!!!... 72459
  what more can... 70979
  January trans... 53685
  Summer transf... 41333
  Remy 40233
  Time for chan... 27779
  newcastle v a... 20902

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pardew speaks...
Boydie Offline
Administrator

Pardew speaks...
Yes you guessed it the puppet has been sent out yet again to deliver a load of sh*t for us undeserving fans and describes our reactions to the last window as extreme.

Alan Pardew says managing NUFC is not an easy job, describes fans' reaction towards club after transfer window as "extreme"

"We haven't got the finances of a big team and it makes it difficult. People cling to bad news when there is a lot of good news." AP

"The fans' reaction has been the kind of reaction we have here, which is extreme. We have extreme reactions. It's so personal here."

"When fans see how we play over the next 8 games – providing we keep everybody fit – I think they will feel a lot better." AP

He also said that us fans wanted a marque signing that they didn't get over that phuckin impossible line but not to worry as we have a good squad because they brought a few youngsters in...Sammy and Dummet.......aaagh

[Image: download_zps30ee8257.jpg]
13-09-2013 02:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boydie Offline
Administrator

RE: Pardew speaks...
Fans response....

Mr. Ak ‏@ak28_hussain 3h
@nufcfans do you think in the next ten years we may get a manager who has authority and wont hide behind excuses and sugar coated lies?

Colin Brown ‏@ColinBrown09 3h
@nufcfans So 3rd best supported club in country & we're not a big club?! Unbelievable!!

drewboy ‏@fireandskill 3h
Dear Mr.Pardew , we as #nufc fans have learnt one thing from you and your employers ...and that Sir is that 'TALK IS CHEAP'.

Michael Blackburn ‏@MBlackburn1982 3h
@nufcfans it's personal when teams like west ham, Norwich, Cardiff etc are all spending money and we suddenly can't compete with these.

enda martin ‏@enda999 3h
@nufcfans u can already hear him in 8 games time , " injuries haven't helped , judge us after January" ,

drewboy ‏@fireandskill 4h
@nufcfans what a dick he is

Richard Smith ‏@richysmith100 4h
@nufcfans "providing we keep everyone fit" says it all.Pardew knows we need a stronger squad

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 4h
So, basically, we're all "doom and gloom merchants" (as Kinnear said) and a bunch of extremists. #PardewSaidSo

MaryToon ‏@marynufc92 4h
@nufcfans Sorry. Extreme, We've spent f**k all which is inexcusable. Extreme? He's lucky we haven't had a riot!
13-09-2013 03:03 AM
Pazman Offline
Part Of The Furniture

you missed the best on out boydie, the one where he says we invested 30m in the last window, god knows where he gets them sums from

@nufcfans: "We invested 30-odd million in the last window, we have brought Remy in. We have a lot of young players who I think, will blossom". AP #NUFC
13-09-2013 06:18 AM
gossie_leg_end Offline
Senior Pro

and don't forget he thinks that "marquee" signing that we all want is someone who will be pushing the 1st team

he isn't for real

I feel sick eveytime one of them opens there mouths to utter more lies and platitudes ... and people are clamouring for more communication. CryCry

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
13-09-2013 08:14 AM
Spoof Offline
there's only one valid opinion-mine

In fairness to Pardew I don't see what else he can say, and I do sympathise with him because I do genuinely believe that he was as desperate for some more signings as what we were, but as we are fully aware, transfers are no longer his job.
13-09-2013 08:20 AM
gossie_leg_end Offline
Senior Pro

(13-09-2013 08:20 AM)Spoof Wrote:  In fairness to Pardew I don't see what else he can say, and I do sympathise with him because I do genuinely believe that he was as desperate for some more signings as what we were, but as we are fully aware, transfers are no longer his job.

so why doesn't he just shut up and say nothing, or even, "you need to ask joe about that, it's his job" rather than the shyte he comes out with

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
13-09-2013 11:39 AM
Spoof Offline
there's only one valid opinion-mine

(13-09-2013 11:39 AM)gossie_leg_end Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 08:20 AM)Spoof Wrote:  In fairness to Pardew I don't see what else he can say, and I do sympathise with him because I do genuinely believe that he was as desperate for some more signings as what we were, but as we are fully aware, transfers are no longer his job.

so why doesn't he just shut up and say nothing, or even, "you need to ask joe about that, it's his job" rather than the shyte he comes out with

He could, as Ashley does, but Ashley gets slaughtered for saying nothing as would Pardew if he done the same.
13-09-2013 03:05 PM
thecorner Offline
Senior Pro

(13-09-2013 03:05 PM)Spoof Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 11:39 AM)gossie_leg_end Wrote:  

He could, as Ashley does, but Ashley gets slaughtered for saying nothing as would Pardew if he done the same.

Correct spoof if he kept him mouth shut he'd get slated he say the wrong the the fans don't want to hear he's slated
The bloke can't win
If he came out and said NOWT TO DO WITH ME ASK JOE OR ASH he'd prob loose his job a job he obviously thinks he can do a well at
I know I wouldn't slag my boss off publicly
But I bet there's people out there who will bring up the
DOES HE NOT HAVE ANY SELF REPECT card bollox out

WAM / GBYH / SMB
13-09-2013 04:25 PM
positive pedro Offline
Legend

I have to say i defended Pardew but after todays remarks the bloke is a fecking prat.
All he had to say was ''we got no one in for many different reasons that's all im saying on the matter''
Not come out with this fecking overdraft fecking utter sh*t.
We all know he has been shafted and he knows we know.In fact most of us feel a lot of sympathy for the bloke but to try and dress up the fiasco with this sh*t is very very foolish.Makes him more and more look like fat boys bitch!
Like i say will all know his hands are tied and what goes on.

he is the gaffer.
13-09-2013 05:01 PM
bluebayou Offline
Top Player

One part of the statement I find excruciatingly frustrating: "over the next 8 games ... if we keep everybody fit" ... when was the last time we kept everybody fit for 8 successive matches.
Clubs have to allow for injuries. Now some players e.g. Krul, Coloccini, etc., are bound to be more difficult to replace and deputise for than others but it is important to have adequate cover. We have one quality striker who is not actually our own player and one other striker whose overall game is questionable but can put the ball in the net if we actually create any chances for him.
That is not enough cover and risks our whole season. Shoal is Shola (I refuse to say more than that) and Campbell is still a a largely unknown quantity.
And since Obertan has fallen so far out of favour, to what extent do we have a genuine winger nowadays? Both Ben Arfa and Marveaux (who has been hugely disappointing, anyway) are more effective when playing in more central areas. Jonas has been used and abused so much, I am not sure he will even remember how to play as a winger any more and may have lost some of pace and directness (for all we know).
13-09-2013 10:46 PM