Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remy
Class act.Fast feet and seems to glide across the pitch.
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
I thought he (Remy) looked unfit but really, really good. Both he and Gouffran gave us running and a willingness to take on players that made things happen and helped other players to look more threatening than they had earlier in the game.

We have to move on from Shola. We're all fond of him but still to be starting Premiership games with him after all these years of mostly non-performances is a sad indictment of where we find ourselves. I thought after his almost zero contribution to domestic games last season we would not see him start a Premiership match again.
Aye Pedro 1st impressions are good,we were far more threatening today when he came on.He'll get goals this season i'm sure of it, we just need a target man up there now as Shola isn't the answer anymore.
(31-08-2013, 05:52 PM)Boydie Wrote: Aye Pedro 1st impressions are good,we were far more threatening today when he came on.He'll get goals this season i'm sure of it, we just need a target man up there now as Shola isn't the answer anymore.

Anymore????????:D
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
(31-08-2013, 06:10 PM)pedro Wrote:
(31-08-2013, 05:52 PM)Boydie Wrote: Aye Pedro 1st impressions are good,we were far more threatening today when he came on.He'll get goals this season i'm sure of it, we just need a target man up there now as Shola isn't the answer anymore.

Anymore????????:D

:D:D:D
I thought remy brought cisse into the game as well, the smile came back on his face
Jim ‏@JimGeordie 3m
@nufcfans loic Remy is exactly the striker we've been missing for years.. Genuine pace, intelligent runs. Pity it's only a loan .. #classact
(31-08-2013, 06:18 PM)Gos Wrote: I thought remy brought cisse into the game as well, the smile came back on his face

Totally mate Said this to Pedro and I'm not his biggest fan ( Pedro's that is ha ha) pace and quick passing changed our game
WAM / GBYH / SMB
Remy brought the midfield alive aswell as the forward line,something that has gone a miss in recent times.I for one can't wait for a fully fit Remy in the side.But i must say we're still short of quality....we still need a solid hold up striker and a decent winger if we're gonna make a fist of it.

Sorry but i have to say this but Remy brought the team and Gouffran alight today and i'm sure we'll get more goals from Gouffran .....but i reckon he'll miss more than he'll score.Don't get me wrong i can't fault gouffran for his effort but i think he's one of those midfield players who wanna be a striker type players...like Obertan but better.
(31-08-2013, 11:23 PM)thecorner Wrote:
(31-08-2013, 06:18 PM)Gos Wrote: I thought remy brought cisse into the game as well, the smile came back on his face

Totally mate Said this to Pedro and I'm not his biggest fan ( Pedro's that is ha ha) pace and quick passing changed our game

LOL! excited now but we stand to lose him eh??