Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical at Toon tomorrow for....
Gael Bigirimana

Peter Holdsworth ‏@InsiderNufc
I broke this new 3 weeks ago - Time scale was off due to the club prioritization other deals. Great buy #nufc
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
5m Peter Holdsworth ‏@InsiderNufc
Gael Bigirimana set to sign for #NUFC - In Newcastle visiting the training facilities. Medical scheduled in for tomorrow #nufc

Could be just more twitter bollox like

"An Essien type player" :exclamation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gael_Bigirimana

I hate to be a doom mongerm but its strange how a few of the players we have been after and been linked with seem to be direct replacements for Tiote.
A lot of the time it will just be media hype aimed at getting the likes of us, and Tiote unsettled.
Most of them have hidden agenda's as far as the likes of Tiote is concerned, as they all seem to be fans of the "big" clubs and want him in their squads.

As for the player in question, I've never heard of himhuh?
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
a player in under the radar, wouldn't put it past them
I doubt he is a replacement for Tiote Sir Les - he is only 18 and hasn't played that many first team games for Coventry - one for the future I think

NEWCASTLE UNITED are understood to be close to signing two youngsters as they look to bolster their squad ahead of what could be a long campaign on both the domestic and European front.

Young Aussie Curtis Good - who was on trial at United last season - seems set to tie up his deal to Tyneside in around 10 days time while Coventry City's Gael Bigirimana is also thought to be within Newcastle's grasp.

Bigirimana, 18, has been linked with United throughout the summer and with cash strapped Coventry City facing life in League One, the Sky Blues need every penny they can get.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle...z1zlmvFqbn
at least it bolsters the numbers a bit but we still need decent signings