Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney's back....
(16-06-2012, 09:50 PM)Pazman Wrote: i wish we could afford johnson

I think you might know from about how in feel about this lad from another place,but for those who don't i'll remind you all.Adam Johnson shouldn't be in the position he's in.He's only at citeh because citeh have to have so many home grown players.He needs to come back home to his beloved Toon.Thing is we don't have the old re-chime that would've made it happen so we won't ever get him.Thesad part in all of this is that he's likely to end up in trampsville.:aaagh:
(17-06-2012, 12:12 AM)Boydie Wrote:

I think you might know from about how in feel about this lad from another place,but for those who don't i'll remind you all.Adam Johnson shouldn't be in the position he's in.He's only at citeh because citeh have to have so many home grown players.He needs to come back home to his beloved Toon.Thing is we don't have the old re-chime that would've made it happen so we won't ever get him.Thesad part in all of this is that he's likely to end up in trampsville.:aaagh:

That would be an absolute travesty Boydie. As you say the lad aught to be here. It's a shame that city pay such ridiculous wages as I'm sure he'd come here if not for the difference in what we can offer.
(17-06-2012, 12:20 AM)Ciatmol Wrote:
(17-06-2012, 12:12 AM)Boydie Wrote:

That would be an absolute travesty Boydie. As you say the lad aught to be here. It's a shame that city pay such ridiculous wages as I'm sure he'd come here if not for the difference in what we can offer.

Agree :yep:

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]