Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney's back....
makes you think how good the squad would have been if wilshire was fit
(16-06-2012, 09:07 PM)Pazman Wrote: makes you think how good the squad would have been if wilshire was fit

Aye Lee i think Woy has a good crop to work with for the next WC add Adam Johnson to that as well.
(16-06-2012, 09:09 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(16-06-2012, 09:07 PM)Pazman Wrote: makes you think how good the squad would have been if wilshire was fit

Aye Lee i think Woy has a good crop to work with for the next WC add Adam Johnson to that as well.

and cahill at cb
Not really a massive fan of Wilshere to be honest.
Good player but not too sure how far he will go.
I always get the feeling he is a little small for the position he plays.
Will be interesting next season to se how well he comes back and how much he improves.
There is a good nucleus of young players there but I think we still need a few more to come through.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
I'm a firm believer there's untapped talent out there and some of these players just need luck to get into higher leagues and to be spotted and selected.There's great young players rotting in lower leagues and reserve teams who haven't had the breaks Rooney and Terry have.
There's actually some good young players at some of the top clubs as well. Problem is they can't get a game.
The like of McEchran and Bertrand at Chelsea for starters.
Sure there are more there as well but they need to get games.
Johnson would be an England regular if he was at another club.
Well, as long as its not doon the road at Gypsies green.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
even if he were at the gypo's it would at least benefit his international prospects
(16-06-2012, 09:36 PM)Pazman Wrote: even if he were at the gypo's it would at least benefit his international prospects

Your probably right Paz,but the very average "Hendo" had to have a £20m move to a so called big club before he was considered.
Rooney should not walk back in but he prob will huh?

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]

i wish we could afford johnson