• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth To P'Boro?
Earth to P'Boro
Earth to P'Boro

Come in P'Boro?

Your arsehole of a fookin owner has stuck it up us again

Any comment mate?

huh?
yes pboro, we require you in for mike Ashley's view on the situation and would all love to hear his defence team (well you anyway) give an explanation
pboro is a good poster ,some boards have fans like pboro,footymad has wolfy and boxertricks who defend anything ashley does .all boards have them .
We're just asking for his views KK - as a known supporter of Mikey "he can do no wrong it's all Pardew's fault" Ashley?

huh?
(16-06-2013, 08:15 PM)Mick Wrote: We're just asking for his views KK - as a known supporter of Mikey "he can do no wrong it's all Pardew's fault" Ashley?

huh?

as long as you know pboro will sugar coat any bad then mick :D
I dont have a problem with Peterbro and his support of Ashley.
Steve is a businessman and sees the business view first as is his way.

Where I have a problem is that he won't criticise him even when its glaringly obvious he's got it wrong.

I'm not sure even he can see a way to defend this one though!
I'm sure he will do his best though :D
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(16-06-2013, 08:17 PM)mr kevin keegan Wrote:
(16-06-2013, 08:15 PM)Mick Wrote: We're just asking for his views KK - as a known supporter of Mikey "he can do no wrong it's all Pardew's fault" Ashley?

huh?

as long as you know pboro will sugar coat any bad then mick :D

And it won't work here mate!!

:bart:
its not easy for ash lovers to cross the border once they are in it up to their necks .but for any ash lovers it is better just to think for them selves instead of going along with everything the man does .or it makes them look like fools .no offence pboro by the way.
(17-06-2013, 03:54 AM)pboromag Wrote: ash is wrong with this
i dont see any reason in this appointment or role .

if the position of footy director is needed someone like hoddle or the ex man utd number 2 would have been ideal

but kinnear , i can only see this as a joke or an attempt to piss of pardew and us .

whilst i will back him as a buisness man and his attempts to stabalise the club this is a phucking joke

for once you are in agreement with everybody, it just how's how unreal the decision is
(17-06-2013, 03:54 AM)pboromag Wrote: ash is wrong with this
i dont see any reason in this appointment or role .

if the position of footy director is needed someone like hoddle or the ex man utd number 2 would have been ideal

but kinnear , i can only see this as a joke or an attempt to piss of pardew and us .

whilst i will back him as a buisness man and his attempts to stabalise the club this is a phucking joke

Yep - totally agree!

We should frame this post LOL!