Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking forward to Olympic footy now?
Well, now that the Euro's are over who's looking forward to the Olympic football?
I am now.
In the last couple of months, it looked like it was all going to be about the Golden Knob.
However, once he was omitted from the squad, it seems that Stuart Pearce is actually keen on giving it a really good go.
It will be interesting to see what the squad make up is and whether Pearce is forced to use all of the nations available to him.
Should be a nice little infill till the season begins again.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
can't wait, looking forward to the footy and the track events
(01-07-2012, 10:06 PM)Pazman Wrote: can't wait, looking forward to the footy and the track events

And the beach volleyball, obviously:D
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(01-07-2012, 10:09 PM)SirLes9 Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 10:06 PM)Pazman Wrote: can't wait, looking forward to the footy and the track events

And the beach volleyball, obviously:D

that goes without saying, someone said there was male beach volleyball, might give that one a miss LOL!
I think that clubs will pressure players to pull out of it,Bale has already pulled out.
im looking forward to the olympics we have our own girl from flint in it jade jones doing the tykwendo i knows that not how u spell it xx
(01-07-2012, 10:26 PM)red Wrote: im looking forward to the olympics we have our own girl from flint in it jade jones doing the tykwendo i knows that not how u spell it xx

Great if you have a local competing Lyn.....Howay wor Jade.
(01-07-2012, 10:11 PM)Boydie Wrote: I think that clubs will pressure players to pull out of it,Bale has already pulled out.

So if all the overage players pull out, Beckham might get the nod again.
Its a fix I tell thee :aaagh:
(01-07-2012, 10:33 PM)SirLes9 Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 10:11 PM)Boydie Wrote: I think that clubs will pressure players to pull out of it,Bale has already pulled out.

Aye mate this is all in my Bale out thread.....i'm sorry you've been away Steve but hey it's all been happening at UTD111 HQ mate ha ha.:D
(01-07-2012, 10:36 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 10:33 PM)SirLes9 Wrote:

Aye mate this is all in my Bale out thread.....i'm sorry you've been away Steve but hey it's all been happening at UTD111 HQ mate ha ha.:D

Ye knaa what it is mate, I worked at Newcastle aiport Mon Tues and Wed. Missed the first semi on Wed. Never got on the forum much either.
Then I went to London, next to olympic stadium on Thursday. Did 23 hour shift by the time I got home so never got on here again.
Lad got murdered where we were working after we came home.
Then went to Bradford Friday afternoon and got back 4am on Saturday. Again never got on here.
I will be getting my loyalty bonus taken off me at this rate!

Can tell you's all missed me though:D:D:D