Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jealousy has no bounds!
Just been reading yet another thread about us from that deluded bunch down the road.
They are now having a go at our fans for wearing replica shirts in Newcastle airport when on route to Portugal for tomorrow's game.
What a bunch of very sad and extremely jealous half wits they are.
These lads and lasses are travelling to an away game in Europe.
Why shouldn't they wear their shirts?
I spend a hell of a lot of time in the airport through work.
I can tell you all now that there are more SMBs with their shite shirts on than toon fans wearing theirs.
And they aren't going to watch their team are they?
Funny though, I didn't see one today!

If you fancy a read, it's here: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=771785
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
what really makes me laugh is the "Sunderland Message Board" abbreviates to SMB Big Grin

feckwits :D
That's so they can make out that its their term and not a derisory one that we have for them!
I always find it funny when I see them and Boro and they have flags with Makems and Smoggies on them!
Both terms that are used to slag them off.
Very odd bunch.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(03-04-2013, 09:52 PM)SirLes9 Wrote: That's so they can make out that its their term and not a derisory one that we have for them!
I always find it funny when I see them and Boro and they have flags with Makems and Smoggies on them!
Both terms that are used to slag them off.
Very odd bunch.

indeed a strange breed :D

good luck in lisbon btw keep your eyes peeled for any mackems LOL!
Cheers mate. Sure it'll be a good experience.
Believe it or not, I have heard rumours of toon fans having makem mates who are going along with them "just for the crack"
No doubt they will never admit to it but I could believe they would do it.
(03-04-2013, 10:15 PM)SirLes9 Wrote: Cheers mate. Sure it'll be a good experience.
Believe it or not, I have heard rumours of toon fans having makem mates who are going along with them "just for the crack"

Find them and fuck them.....................only joking.:D..or am i?:007:
(03-04-2013, 10:32 PM)pedro Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 10:15 PM)SirLes9 Wrote: Cheers mate. Sure it'll be a good experience.

Find them and feck them.....................only joking.:D..or am i?:007:

LOL!LOL!
Those jawdees ar ownlee playin a smarll team in portuagarl yayah knarr marra.....[Image: anim_22.gif]
sad thing is they will all be watching it as they have nowt better to do
(04-04-2013, 08:44 AM)Pazman Wrote: sad thing is they will all be watching it as they have nowt better to do

Surely they haven't burnt out all the Fiesta's on Pennywell have they?