Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makem Humour!
You really have to admire those jolly fellows down the road for keeping their sense of humour during these difficult times.

I decided to have a look on their message board just to gauge the general mood amongst them.
I was expecting to find page upon page of doom and gloom stories about relegation, MON, Fletchers injury etc etc.

Well, I did find all of the above and much much more, but I loved the first thing that I saw once the page had loaded up.
It was an advertising banner with the phrase "DISCOVER MILAN" running across it.

You just have to laugh really.
No doubt next week they will have a one reading "DISCOVER LISBON"
:D:D:D:D:D
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
must be different for each person as its advertising the RAF for me
It must be a random thing from various adds they have on there.
Just had a look again and got several different ones depending on which post you read.

It was there though, honest!
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Just had a look and the thread i viewed there was an advert for visit Portugal and then visit Greece. :D
Was it Lisbon by any chance?

The add should just say"wees gan ti yoorup the naas marra"

Cover everywhere that they'll not be going!
I think it was Thompson holidays.....shame it wasn't Thomas Cook advertising a package for Toon fans going to Lisbon....now that would be priceless.:D
cheesy chips and panda blue pop

dorty scruffy sub humans
Just think the plane would be something the wright bros built
WAM / GBYH / SMB
The last time the Makems played in Yoorup they used Freddy Lakers airline.

One for the older ones there! LOL!
i remember that the main airline that used to fly out of Woolsington airport (Newcastle as is now) - was called BKS

i think they became Dan air

of course....sunderland doesnt have an airport, cough cough ahem.....