Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeJong and Douglas latest
Until the shirt is on there back its bollox.
Have learn't the hard way over the years! but and it is a but, if they pull it off fantastic......:clap:
(29-06-2012, 07:34 PM)pedro Wrote: Until the shirt is on there back its bollox.
Have learn't the hard way over the years! but and it is a but, if they pull it off fantastic......:clap:

Alas I shall always remain firmly in the camp of, once bitten twice shy with this regime. When the deals are done, an if, then I'll be happy! :exclamation:
I refuse to get excited by possible transfers until they are on the official web site.
Fingers crossed huh?huh?

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]

The positive signs are that we've went to Holland to try and thrash out a deal for them after already having offers refused.In the past we may of walked away but we haven't we have went to look them in the eye and talk cash.It looks like we have our targets and we'll work hard to get them....fair play i say and fingers crossed.:clap:
Well Warris says the fee is agreed for De Jong so we can probably scratch him off the list :aaagh:[/u]

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder
#nufc Luuk De Jong sat out of FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over RKSVZ today as Steve McClaren's side warm up for Europa League game on Thur

(30-06-2012, 06:43 PM)3hourswasted Wrote: Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder
#nufc Luuk De Jong sat out of FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over RKSVZ today as Steve McClaren's side warm up for Europa League game on Thur

never mind de jong, sign whoever scored the 14 goals ffs :D
(30-06-2012, 06:59 PM)Gos Wrote:
(30-06-2012, 06:43 PM)3hourswasted Wrote: Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

never mind de jong, sign whoever scored the 14 goals ffs :D

Aye that's what I thought George :D

It also means they can afford to let him go if they can score like that without him.