Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeJong and Douglas latest
Graeme Bailey ‏@SkyGraemeBailey
Sky Sports understands a delegation from Newcastle has arrived in Holland to open talks with Twente over Luuk de Jong. http://bit.ly/LzbWyu

Newcastle also in Holland to talk about Douglas - but Twente are standing firm on both players. Derek Llambias wants deals done.

(29-06-2012, 10:39 AM)3hourswasted Wrote: Graeme Bailey ‏@SkyGraemeBailey
Sky Sports understands a delegation from Newcastle has arrived in Holland to open talks with Twente over Luuk de Jong. http://bit.ly/LzbWyu

Newcastle also in Holland to talk about Douglas - but Twente are standing firm on both players. Derek Llambias wants deals done.

fingers crossed Rock On
the ymust mean business if Dereks oot of his shell
hope we pull these off
Thought we didn't want Douglas now. Ee man, I canny keep up with all this transfer stuff.
(29-06-2012, 01:16 PM)pboromag Wrote: these two would be great with the aussie defender we have been linked with and keeping ba and obertan and the other froggy back w will be ok

havent we signed someone already as well

we just need beckham in now as he will be looking for another publicity route and we are sorted

We signed Curtis Goode for £365,000. Was he not the Australian guy?
It's on sky that we're in Holland to talk to FC Twente about De Jong....no mention of Douglas.
it's on skysports news on my iPhone app that we are there for both
probably twitter bollox but you never know :

Peter Holdsworth ‏@InsiderNufc
#NUFC set to make seal the deals for Luuk de Jong & Douglas for around £16 million. Debuchy also close. You heard it here first people!!

(29-06-2012, 05:32 PM)3hourswasted Wrote: probably twitter bollox but you never know :

Peter Holdsworth ‏@InsiderNufc
#NUFC set to make seal the deals for Luuk de Jong & Douglas for around £16 million. Debuchy also close. You heard it here first people!!

If this is true, you really need to take your hat off to MA and take back everything said about the guy in the last 5 yrs. I CERTAINLY WILL.