Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not really bitter!
Wink 
Those sad Gypo's are really getting about as worried as a Roy Keane dog with our sudden resurgence.
There not bitter about it though, REALLY! :D

Read: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=763563
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
LOL!LOL!LOL!

had a southampton fan (female teacher) say to me this morning, that game should have been 2-2 I said, we will take any win and i'm sure you wouldnt complain if it had gone the other way...... no answer to that of course

the smb's really are a sad bunch, bet boydie is wearing his broadest smile to work today :D
Its really difficult not to look at the game with our black and white glasses on.
I've tried to see it differently, but still think we deserved to win the game.
We were a threat for most of the game and got in the positions to create the chances that lead to the goals.
They were a threat but didn't create enough real chances.

I even read a report today where the reporter said the 1st goal was lucky as well. He makes out that we were fortunate that Gouffrans shot deflected off the keeper straight to Sissoko.
So where's the luck in that?
If it hadn't hit the keepers trailing leg, it would have went straight in!

I just think so many people are very blinkered and blind to the real facts when it comes to our games.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(25-02-2013, 11:49 AM)SirLes9 Wrote: Its really difficult not to look at the game with our black and white glasses on.
I've tried to see it differently, but still think we deserved to win the game.
We were a threat for most of the game and got in the positions to create the chances that lead to the goals.
They were a threat but didn't create enough real chances.

I even read a report today where the reporter said the 1st goal was lucky as well. He makes out that we were fortunate that Gouffrans shot deflected off the keeper straight to Sissoko.
So where's the luck in that?
If it hadn't hit the keepers trailing leg, it would have went straight in!

I just think so many people are very blinkered and blind to the real facts when it comes to our games.

we are on the end of bad luck and bad decisions a hell of a lot so if we get the decision or the rub of the green occasionally its only swings and roundabouts it should even out over the season.
God you have to hate the thick Mackem cnuts don't you
They're that interested in our game that they don't even know krul wasn't in goal
Ate it may have been a lucky pen but it hit his hand and wt about the other 3 hand balls in the box the ref missed
WAM / GBYH / SMB
and they are already making there excuses for their visit for the derby
(25-02-2013, 11:25 AM)Gos Wrote: had a southampton fan (female teacher).......

Lucky bugger - was that before the game or after mate?

LOL!
Did you have her with chips or a jacket tatty?
(25-02-2013, 05:37 PM)Mick Wrote:
(25-02-2013, 11:25 AM)Gos Wrote: had a southampton fan (female teacher).......

Lucky bugger - was that before the game or after mate?

LOL!

Lucky Bugger indeed, most wont take it up the................er............Social Club an prefer the Pub!
oh dear, let my guard down there eh? LOL!