50/1
Think we can get something out of this game
COME ON
WAM / GBYH / SMB
(02-02-2013, 01:36 PM)thecorner Wrote: Cissie 2-1
50/1
Think we can get something out of this game
COME ON

canny bet that like, I am wagering a fiver on santon getting on the score sheet @ 14/1 Big Grin
sadly 2-0 defeat for me, im just not confident
Still not sure how I feel about this one. It depends on how much our new signings have settled in the short time they've been here for me and what they've been working on in training. I think it's probably a good time to play Chelski as they have shown some weaknesses in the last couple of games but then I'd say we aren't exactly an on form team either.... Oh the dilemma, I hope we win, I think we could get a draw but I fear we'll get slaughtered. The life of a newcastle supporter eh!

Fingers crossed and a big cross channel shout of HTL or for the new signings ALT (looks like some kind of computer programming stuff that doesn't it) from me, just hope the players are less nervous than I am!
Jonas starting over Marvy. Same lineup as Villa game. Ba starting for Chelsea. 1-1 as we get a crucial point
We'll get nowt today. Reading and Villa winning - typical.
results against us at the min, wigan villa and reading winning
Following the text commentary on the BBC, it looks like we're having a good go at them but not scoring. Therefore we will concede in the second half and lose. Is it really as one-sided as it looks?
colo thumps ba,get in colo.
[Image: nufc-1.gif]