Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy League - wk16 update
This is how things stand after sat and sun game.

[Image: wk16v1.png]

As you can see a recent new member, Geordie1 has joined the league with his team, TOON ARMY and jumps in at 2nd place.

2 games left to go for this gameweek
Geordie1 isn't second any more.....

Modesty forbids me to say who is LOL!

Don't think I've ever scored 81 points in one week before :exclamation:
[Image: gw16.png]

As mick has pointed out he hs scored the most this week with 81 points and reclaims 2nd spot, least points earned was Ciat's team with 22 points.

so onto the next gameweek we go and a bit of a hint, no chelsea games this week so people might want to adjust the teams accordingly.
It's all just a bit of fun. I've not even noticed where I am in the league as its not important how my darling buds are doing.
(12-12-2012, 11:03 AM)toon10 Wrote: It's all just a bit of fun. I've not even noticed where I am in the league as its not important how my darling buds are doing.

hmmmm, so you haven't noticed in the slightest that your 101 points ahead :D
(12-12-2012, 11:35 AM)Pazman Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 11:03 AM)toon10 Wrote: It's all just a bit of fun. I've not even noticed where I am in the league as its not important how my darling buds are doing.

hmmmm, so you haven't noticed in the slightest that your 101 points ahead :D

What really, I never even... Ok so I may have noticed I was in the European spots. :-)
(12-12-2012, 10:06 AM)Mick Wrote: Geordie1 isn't second any more.....

Modesty forbids me to say who is LOL!

Don't think I've ever scored 81 points in one week before :exclamation:

HA!!! You know what they say don't you "He laugh's last laughs the longest" the TOON ARMY WILL BE BACK LOL!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.