Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Lge wk13&14
here is the updated table for week 13

[Image: gw13.png]

The biggest gainer this week was Ash Town Fc with 61 points and the least was Ally's army with 25.

We move straight into gameweek 14 which is midweek games and as such you only have till 7.30pm tomorrow night (tuesday 27th) to sort your teams out.
Still at the top. I might sell the toon players after recent form though!
(26-11-2012, 09:27 AM)toon10 Wrote: Still at the top. I might sell the toon players after recent form though!

a good 100 points clear to
reminder the deadline is 7.30pm tonight
Thanks, Paz, I had forgotten.
I'm starting to slip down the table, have had to make a couple of transfers, mainly cos I only had 1 fit Midfielder! I didn't realise you got deducted points for making them through....bugger!
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
yeah your only allowed one per gameweek, anymore you make costs points, unless you use your wildcard to make unlimited transfers
I need to get my finger out of my bottom (being polite) and get it sorted :D
(27-11-2012, 11:38 PM)vixxen Wrote: I need to get my finger out of my bottom (being polite) and get it sorted :D

Well wash your finger before using your keyboard or don't and have a snigger when Bloke goes on.:D