Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 mill
Toon increase de jong bid to 12 million.....:bounce:
Yes yes yes where did ya here that Ped mate.
its all over tonights rumors boydie, i think twenty will accept this they will not get a better offer.
(21-06-2012, 11:24 PM)arfa the mag Wrote: its all over tonights rumors boydie, i think twenty will accept this they will not get a better offer.

Hope you 2 are right here,it would be a massive statement as to our intent.Lets get the deal done and then go and get Debuchy.HTL.
Feck off? 12m ? It's not 39 Red ya Know!
We paid £10m for Cisse Dave....who knows mate.
(21-06-2012, 11:26 PM)Boydie Wrote: Hope you 2 are right here,it would be a massive statement as to our intent.

You're not wrong there Boydie. WHAT a statement.
(22-06-2012, 12:08 AM)Boydie Wrote: We paid £10m for Cisse Dave....who knows mate.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Lightning never strikes Twice?"

I hope we get hi, he's perfect for the buy em young, sell em high policy. But I reckon we'll get pipped, by another English side.
(22-06-2012, 12:13 AM)Spiderbadger Wrote:
(22-06-2012, 12:08 AM)Boydie Wrote: We paid £10m for Cisse Dave....who knows mate.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Lightning never strikes Twice?"

I hope we get hi, he's perfect for the buy em young, sell em high policy. But I reckon we'll get pipped, by another English side.

I actually think the same on that score Dave ....but hope this bid is accepted and agreed before owt else happens.
12 million minus 2 for Best and 2 for Fraser Forster = 8M

Reckon those are the numbers in Ashley's heed if this story is true.